Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

cici's Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Comment by Momo Comment by Momo9 hours ago            Dear Victoria, Sally Jane and…"

cici replied Feb 5, 2012 to The Last Book On UFOs By James Gilliland

2 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Katjami/Soreya

"I want to thank each and everyone of you for your comments.It made me realize a bigg…"

cici replied Sep 26, 2011 to what do you think about abortion ?

61 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Butterfly

"Than you for the support shown ,for the beatuful words, and well wishes."

61 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Butterfly

"Thank you,for every each of you that u write to me. thank you for your help!"

61 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Butterfly

"wow,"

cici replied Aug 18, 2011 to PICTURES FROM PLANETS AND FROM SPACE, RECEIVED WITH HYPERSPACE WAVEPATTERN RECEIVER

10 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Love is the Wild card

"thans ,    "

cici replied Aug 17, 2011 to Message from The Arcturians Channeled by Marilyn Raffaelle August 16, 2011

3 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Aurelia

"Hi,for some reason i can not post this info on this side ,i dont know whay it wont l…"

cici replied Jul 14, 2011 to WHAY THE CREATION CYCLES DO NOT END ON DECEMBER 21,2012 ,BUT OCTOBER 28 2011!

3 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Eish Core

"Hello,Welcome Im really happy that u are here with us .Im a Arcturian wery tired sta…"

cici replied Jul 5, 2011 to A Description Of A Galactic Federation Of Light Liason Mission in America

74 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Geo:)

"yes please ,thank you"

cici replied Jun 16, 2011 to Salutations Dear Ones! I am Tiamacious ambassador for the council of 13

487 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by drago kulic

"Hello ,Im a Arcturian starseed and i can wait to go back home Im soo tired, and than…"

cici replied Jun 16, 2011 to Salutations Dear Ones! I am Tiamacious ambassador for the council of 13

487 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by drago kulic

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'No Need To Wear Animal Leather.. ECO-FRIENDLY LEATHER ALTERNATIVE BASED ON NOPAL CACTUS...plus..Woman creates "pineapple leather a vegan alternative'
"There are a lot of beings on this planet who need to evolve and one of them are those who wear or…"
22 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'No Need To Wear Animal Leather.. ECO-FRIENDLY LEATHER ALTERNATIVE BASED ON NOPAL CACTUS...plus..Woman creates "pineapple leather a vegan alternative'
"All those wear or carry anything made from animals know them to be murderer's .... who will be…"
24 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post

THE REVAL IS NOT THE ONLY SOURCE OF WEALTH FOR REDISTRIBUTION - AA MICHAEL

The Reval is not the Only Source of Wealth for RedistributionDecember 11, 2019 by …See More
32 minutes ago
James McConnell posted a discussion
36 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHILDHOOD CONTACT EXPERIENCES' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I don't claim NASA began looking for the third star of Polaris because of my story.  I…"
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) added 3 discussions to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CAFE X...The World's Most Advanced System For Artisanal Coffee, Tea And More ...ROBETIC COFFEE BARS'
"Very good .. hygenic standard is maintained whereas in human serving coffee bars like Starbucks I…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship