Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Jane in the forrest's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

"This time my meditation comment arrives where it should, and not like last time =)…"

Jane in the forrest replied Jan 22, 2010 to Share your Meditation Experiences here.

16 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Nowitzke

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

kingjeff commented on the blog post 'THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT through BLOSSOM GOODCHILD'
" Blossom is lovely bubbling the Light like a never ending Champagne Bottle"
5 hours ago
kingjeff liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT through BLOSSOM GOODCHILD
5 hours ago
Valana (Patti) liked amparo alvarez's blog post - RETURNING TO THE FATHER - by LISA RENEE
6 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Claudia Lee...did you finally get on?  Where are you? Come on the group and I'll make you…"
6 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Dear One,  No one is arguing.  We were just trying to tell you what the ships were. …"
7 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Yes, we use the Earth titles so as to be understood.  That's why I must use Cmdr Val Thor…"
7 hours ago
kingjeff commented on the blog post '- RETURNING TO THE FATHER - by LISA RENEE'
" This was gifted to me a good 10 years ago and it was sent from Mira of the  Pleiadian…"
7 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
8 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship