Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Valana's Discussions (352)

Discussions Replied To (159) Replies Latest Activity

"Richard,  Val wanted me to not forget to thank you, too, for liking our story..and a…"

Valana replied Dec 17, 2019 to ONE ALONE - A Chapter From "A Man Called Val"

15 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by Valana

"There are always memory blocks with very high security Government work.  They use us…"

Valana replied Dec 17, 2019 to ONE ALONE - A Chapter From "A Man Called Val"

15 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by Valana

"Claudia Lee!  So glad to see you here  again Cyber Sis.... feels like home.   Thank…"

Valana replied Dec 16, 2019 to ONE ALONE - A Chapter From "A Man Called Val"

15 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by Valana

"Hellen, are you saying you felt that way about yourself or the story?  I've had the…"

15 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by Valana

"Hellen, good to see you over here...thanks for liking my story.  Come join my group,…"

15 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by Valana

"Thank you so much for this, blessed Amparo.   First, I took my replies off because I…"

Valana replied Dec 14, 2019 to ONE ALONE - A Chapter From "A Man Called Val"

15 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by Valana

"I don't see a way to correct this, the wedding song didn't get on it...here it is...…"

Valana replied Dec 12, 2019 to OUR WEDDING SONG FROM 1950 from the wedding we planned but couldn't have...

3 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Hellen

"Dearest Amparo, Val wanted me to send this to you and his message and we found no…"

Valana replied Dec 12, 2019 to VAL SAVED MY LIFE TO WRITE OUR STORY

5 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Valana

"And I appreciate you...and Val wants you to know that he appreciates you so very muc…"

5 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Valana

"Oh thank you dearest Amparo....you are so different than most.  I can feel your sinc…"

5 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Valana

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: PISTIS SOPHIA UNVEILED FROM-CHAPTER-60 TO 61

Chapter 60  …See More
1 hour ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'A MESSAGE from MIRA from the PLEIADIAN HIGH COUNCIL through VALERIE DONNER'
"Thank you and well noted, blessings to all."
3 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post A MESSAGE from MIRA from the PLEIADIAN HIGH COUNCIL through VALERIE DONNER
3 hours ago
Valana replied to the discussion 'JOIN MILLIONS IN FASTING AND PRAYER MARCH 29TH TO STOP THE COVID 19' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"The decree is Elizabeth Claire Prophet (lat name). She and her husband, Mark Prophet began the…"
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Dianna Cooper & Archangel Gabriel guides us in creating and activating a Cosmic Diamond…"
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Melanie Beckler ..... This is the most powerful meditation for calling on your Angels Help…"
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion Era of Light Report 3/28/2020: Power Transfer, A Letter, Mass Awakenings, World Economy
8 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship