Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (35,351)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kejraj: Fire of Passion: Higher Roles, Trump, Galactics

Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj(KayRy). The information expressed here is that of my perspective, my po…

Started by Agarther in Alternative Media, World Events & News

22 yesterday
Reply by Agarther

The True Conscious Nature & Myriad Benefits of Cats & Dogs By James Tyberonn

mes Tyberonn Discussions The True Conscious Nature & Myriad Benefits of Cats & Dogs   Archangel Metatron via J Tyberonn   '…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Spirituality In General

2 Apr 3
Reply by Steve Hutchinson

New Moon Angel Card Reading For This Week! March 31 - April 6, 2019 By Melanie Beckler

Melanie Beckler ..... As we step into the new month of April there is powerful energy of new beginnings and personal transformation wit…

0 Mar 31

GIRK FIT NIIR...We are a friendly galactic alliance and we are here to assist the human race...TRY SENDING MESSAGE TO THEIR MOTHERSHIP .

There is so much happening that I can hardly sleep apart from a few naps. The heavy karma's on this planet need to be removed.  While surfi…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and Awakening

9 Apr 2
Reply by Suiris

Making Peace With Change By Ann Albers ... And ... Love Is The Presence. Love Is The Gift - By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... No Blame, No Guilt ! By Tercy Logan

Making Peace With Change By Ann Albers Hi Dear Friends! Change –  you either love it or fear it, but its going to happen. The angels…

0 Mar 29

AWARENESS ...Are Eggs Really Good For You? A New Study Sheds Light On This Question... Remember Eggs Are Really Liquid Flesh

There is no need to eat eggs as they are liquid flesh and have the same karma as eating meat.  The way the Chicks are treated is shocking…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Food, Health and Nutrition

1 Mar 28
Reply by Krishna Kalki

''FORGIVENESS'' for Lightworkers and the Newly Awakened; by my other self

FORGIVENESS FORGIVENESS is when you learn to LOVE. FORGIVENESS is the Key to Happiness and Health. FORGIVENESS holds no Grievances, past o…

Started by rev.joshua skirvin in Spirituality In General

0 Mar 28

Activating Your Divine Skills & Abilities By Natalie Glasson ... Soul Tribe Meditation By Steve Nobel ... The Moon Of Divine Wisdom & Intelligence By Sonja Myriel

Activating Your Divine Skills & Abilities By Ascended Master Lord Merlin Via Natalie Glasson Lord Merlin's Message ..... Dear…

0 Mar 27

100 Vegan Protesters Invade Farm To ‘Fight For Animal Liberation’

Well Done  A group of vegan protesters who describe themselves as ‘animal liberationists’ have invaded a cattle farm. Approximately 100 pr…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

2 Mar 30
Reply by Darth Vindex

Body Elemental Meditation: Connecting Younger Self & Higher Self By Steve Nobel

Body Elemental Meditation: Connecting Younger Self & Higher Self By Steve Nobel An often-overlooked factor in healing is work with…

0 Mar 26

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan commented on the blog post 'THE VIBRATION OF ABUNDANCE - THE GODDESS OF CREATION through SHELLY DRESSEL'
"Thank you for these ever mounting wise words of limitless meaning to live in…"
27 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE VIBRATION OF ABUNDANCE - THE GODDESS OF CREATION through SHELLY DRESSEL
40 minutes ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion '40 Facts That Prove That America’s Moral Collapse Is Spinning Wildly Out Of Control'
"Wow.  Some of this stuff surprised me, some of it didn't: # 26:  71% of young adults…"
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post '- EINSTEIN’S LETTER TO HIS DAUGHTER LIESERI:....(very interesting and so wise)'
"amazing, this is true and as love not know fear, why would we be scared for been a life."
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post FULL MOON ILLUMINATION by MELANIE BECKLER
6 hours ago
ET Hugger liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Do Not ..Do Not Look For Other Planets To Live On For It's Your Duty To Look After Your Home Planet First.
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship