Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (35,531)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mandela Effect Forrest Gump Screenwriter Says That He Wrote "Life IS Like A Box Of Chocolates"

lol-we live in a crazy dream;

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 Jul 7

We're In The Middle of The Eclipse Gateway This Week...Find Out More With Melanie Beckler & THe Angels

Melanie Beckler ..... There's so much going on this week! We're right in the middle of the Eclipse Cycle... And then Mercury goes Retro…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Spirituality In General

0 Jul 7

Knowing The Answers - They Are Within You - By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Self Love is a Column of Light By Shelly Dressel ... And ... The Quantum Awakening Newsletter June 2019 Issue

Knowing The Answers - They Are Within You By Shanta Gabriel & AA Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom o…

0 Jul 6

Awakening Your Angelic Body Of Love By Natalie Glasson

Awakening Your Angelic Body Of Love By AA Michael Via Natalie Glasson Archangel Michael's Message ..... I am Archangel Michael; I e…

0 Jul 6

Ashtar Sheran via Sharon Stewart | July 5, 2019

This is Ashtar Sheran with a message for our loved ones upon planet Shan. Yesterday's American celebration of Independence Day had grand ex…

Started by Agarther in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 Jul 5

White Hats Report - 4th of July Announcement

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! To our American Patriots all over the world, we wish you all a happy 4th of July. This is the day our Founding Father…

3 Jul 8
Reply by Pet Rock

Christian Churches, Hindu Mandirs, Sikh Temples etc SHOULD NOT HAVE DONATION BOX INSIDE THE TEMPLE ROOM BUT OUTSIDE

Most places of worship have donation boxes inside the temple prayer room and most you will see in front of the deties or in front of the ho…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Spirituality In General

4 Jul 6
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Cmdr Ashian: Trust how masterful you are - Jennifer Crokaert

Ashian: Jennifer has asked that we elaborate on the importance of your vibration in first - and second and third and...! - contact. Have yo…

0 Jul 4

A Message from Sheldan

Greetings from Galactic Heart . . . Yesterday Sheldan received a beautiful card and message from a long-time PAO member. The heartfelt mes…

11 on Saturday
Reply by Agarther

We Recently Had The First Alcohol Free Pub Then The First Meat Free Butchers And Now We Have The First VEGAN HOTEL

ABOUT  SAORSA 1875 HOTEL  Ensconced by 2 acres of natural woodlands and gardens and overlooking the town of Pitlochry, Saorsa 1875 is a un…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

2 Jul 3
Reply by Krishna Kalki

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted a blog post

(VIDEO) LINK TO A HEALING MEDITATION WITH MOTHER MARY AND MARY MAGDALENE LETTING GO ISSUES WE MIGHT STILL BE HOLDING ON TO

I leave you a link to a great healing meditation with Mother Mary and Mary Magdalene...I think it…See More
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'HOTEL CLOSEST TO AREA 51 FULLY BOOKED AS ALMOST 2,000,000 PEOPLE PLEDGE TO STORM THE SECRET BASE'
"If they try to storm Area 51 they're a bunch of DAMN FOOLS!  They'll all be killed!"
6 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'A WORLD WITHOUT MONEY' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I was back and fell and broke a hip bone so been gone again for a few weeks.... I'm not going…"
7 hours ago
Madelaine liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ANCIENT ONES SPEAK OF TIME
15 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Last Full Week of July Angel Card Reading By Melanie Beckler

Melanie Beckler - Wow!Can you believe the last full week of July is here!? Although we're still…See More
18 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Embryotic Fluid Is Now Amniotic Fluid? More Mand/FX
19 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion College Prof/Atheist Dies, Goes To Hell And Is Severely Tormented
19 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship