Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (35,240)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sure Is Heartwarming...Young Ladies Shepherdesses Looking After Animals

Jesus loved animals and these young ladies are like him taking care of animals  See it all at https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6633

Started by Krishna Kalki in Guidance & Inspiration

1 Jan 26
Reply by Krishna Kalki

THE YEAR OF JOY – 2019 By Emmanuel Dagher ... And ...Allow The Grace Of The Angels To Work For YOU!...And... Emerging On The Other Side By Sonja Myriel

The Year Of Joy – 2019 & January Energy Forecast By Emmanuel Dagher My beautiful friend, It’s an honor for me to connect with your…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Spirituality In General

0 Jan 24

Decrees & Affirmations For Spiritual Growth & Ascension By Steven Hutchinson

Decrees & Affirmations For Spiritual Growth & Ascension By Steven Hutchinson Below are decrees and affirmations that, even thou…

0 Jan 23

KejRaj: The President Awaits Signal

Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj(KayRy). The information expressed here is that of my perspective…

Started by Agarther in Alternative Media, World Events & News

8 Jan 28
Reply by Pet Rock

5 Clinics Open Across America as Elite Line Up to Pay $8000 a Liter to Ingest the Blood of the Young

BHA Florida-based company is attempting to combat the aging process by harvesting the blood of young people and transfusing it into patient…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

7 Feb 4
Reply by 1 darkstar

A heartbreaking video clip of a herd of elephants mourning the death of their leader has left many Internet users deeply moved by the empathy these animals have.

A heartbreaking video clip of a herd of elephants mourning the death of their leader has left many Internet users deeply moved by the emp…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

1 Jan 21
Reply by Krishna Kalki

DAVOS 22 GENNAIO 25 GENNAIO ......just good people .......

just good people .......

Started by jose' in Spirituality In General

2 Feb 2
Reply by jose'

Total Super Moon Eclipse + New Channel - 'Thought-Matter Ideation By James Tyberonn

Total Super Moon Eclipse + New Channel - 'Thought-Matter Ideation By James Tyberonn Lunar Supermoon Eclipse Maximum The Crimson Wolf …

0 Jan 20

2019 - Open To The Flow - By Shelly Dressel

2019 - Open To The Flow - By Shelly Dressel The first channel of the new year is always a wonderful time to look at your life, clear…

0 Jan 20

Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal

I am posting this for the many skeptics and doubters who have been contacting me lately telling me that Q is fake...and there will be no RV…

Started by Agarther in Alternative Media, World Events & News

41 on Sunday
Reply by Alan

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship