Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (35,236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Old Tesatment!!!! 1st Page -'The Book Of Genesis' Is Now 'The First Book Of Moses Called Genesis' Unbeleivable!!!!!

My KJV also shifted the Genesis name and a few other edits listed here! My book was printed in 1982-do you believe this?

Started by Pet Rock in Spirituality In General

0 Jan 27

The Event: Jumping Vibrations

The Event: Jumping Vibrations https://eraoflight.com/2019/01/27/the-event-jumping-vibrations/ In this moment we will share in a few words…

Started by StarLove in Spirituality In General

0 Jan 27

Meditation Attuning To The 3-Fold Flame & 8th Dimensional Vibrations By Joanna

Meditation Attuning To The 3-Fold Flame & 8th Dimensional Vibrations By Joanna   Greetings beautiful Love Lights   This weekend,…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Spirituality In General

0 Jan 27

New Particle Collider Planned-60 Mile Circumference!!!

This is beyond stupid-the secrets of the universe can be revealed through true spittual development;

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 Jan 26

A Greater Purpose To Requesting Healing By Natalie Glasson

A Greater Purpose To Requesting Healing By AA Raphael Via Natalie Glasson Archangel Raphael's Message ..... Greetings, I am Archange…

0 Jan 26

More Banks Are Closing In UK As The Banks Are Getting Bankrupt Mainly Due To Corruption

Most banks are full of corrupt staff who call themselves banksters but are really gangsters. Some of the money in the banks was used in cor…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 Jan 26

Sure Is Heartwarming...Young Ladies Shepherdesses Looking After Animals

Jesus loved animals and these young ladies are like him taking care of animals  See it all at https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6633

Started by Krishna Kalki in Guidance & Inspiration

1 Jan 26
Reply by Krishna Kalki

THE YEAR OF JOY – 2019 By Emmanuel Dagher ... And ...Allow The Grace Of The Angels To Work For YOU!...And... Emerging On The Other Side By Sonja Myriel

The Year Of Joy – 2019 & January Energy Forecast By Emmanuel Dagher My beautiful friend, It’s an honor for me to connect with your…

0 Jan 24

Decrees & Affirmations For Spiritual Growth & Ascension By Steven Hutchinson

Decrees & Affirmations For Spiritual Growth & Ascension By Steven Hutchinson Below are decrees and affirmations that, even thou…

0 Jan 23

KejRaj: The President Awaits Signal

Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj(KayRy). The information expressed here is that of my perspective…

Started by Agarther in Alternative Media, World Events & News

8 Jan 28
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

jose' posted a status
"ringrazio e sono grato ..."
2 hours ago
Karma's Helper shared amparo alvarez's blog post on Facebook
8 hours ago
Karma's Helper commented on the blog post '"MULTIDIMENSIONAL SELF" through PEGGY BLACK'
"111 "Humans are awakening to their multidimensional self; they are now becoming aware of how…"
8 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
9 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Scrambling" -- February 16, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
10 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post "MULTIDIMENSIONAL SELF" through PEGGY BLACK
11 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post "AS THE TSUNAMI OF LOVE CONTINUES TO INTENSIFY" by SAUL through JOHN SMALLMAN
17 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post "MULTIDIMENSIONAL SELF" through PEGGY BLACK
17 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship