Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (35,621)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SaLuSa 20-February-2009

SaLuSa 20-February-2009 Dear Ones, we often talk about you regaining your freedom, which is your God given right. You came to Earth by c…

Started by frans in Channeling and Channeled Messages

2 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by DRACO

Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge by Dr Steven M Greer M.D.

Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge by Dr Steven M Greer M.D. I must say that this is the best recent book I have read about the current E.…

Started by Barron in Book & Movie Reviews

3 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Marion

I realy dont like how people these days are saying how the world is going to end

I realy dont like how people these days are saying how the world is going to end or that something bad is going to happen on 2012. people…

Started by BrInGeR_Of_LiGhT in Ascension and Awakening

16 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Marique

"Shift Happens"

Greetings everyOne ! Remember what Beloved CoMdr * LightSpeed * announced here for the New Year : SHIFT HAPPENS ! Now, it becomes obvious…

Started by Jacques in Ascension and Awakening

4 Apr 2, 2009

What they don`t want you to know.....

Please check these websites: www.mercola.com (and subscribe for free daily newsletter for new updates) www.tetrahedron.org (and learn.....f…

Started by Sim L in Food, Health and Nutrition

0 Feb 19, 2009

obama and fema camps?

i was looking at abovetopsecret.com [i never take that site all too seriously since it's filled with negative things that are fear based] b…

Started by Anthony in Spirituality In General

1 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Daone

Poetry~Planet Heart Utopia

Namaste. I've been getting back into writing and this was my first piece this year. I write not just for Me but for All of you too. I would…

Started by AdriBellaInspired in Present Yourself To Others

1 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by CoMdr * LightSpeed *

Do you Know? Every-One longs for you to Know.

I hope I am posting this in the appropriate place. I have always loved to write poetry. Recently, I have felt the need and picked up on the…

Started by AdriBellaInspired in Spirituality In General

8 May 1, 2011
Reply by marianinia

Hi everyone! Introductions

I haven't frequented this site as much lately and wasn't aware that it had gone down and lost everything. I'm excited to see it back up aga…

Started by Lord M in Spirituality In General

6 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Lord M

Lets talk about FEAR...

Lets talk about FEAR... Fear of the unknown, fear of the Dark. I want to tell you all that Fear is a gift. When we feel fear, there is some…

Started by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] in Spirituality In General

16 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Morné Namibseed

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship