Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (35,530)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Maine Wife

THE Maine WIFE Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties. The first man had married a woma…

Started by Marique in Humour & Playground

5 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Barron

The Gateway to Spiritual Conciousness

The Gateway to Spiritual Consciousness by Owen Waters Love is the saving grace of all of humanity. We contact this primal energy in our fi…

Started by Cmdr Worf in Spirituality In General

2 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by cosmic warrior

Hypnotherapy

In my opinion one of the most misunderstood types of natural healing therapy is hypnotherapy. It seems to be the natural healing modality w…

Started by Barron in Healing, Auras and Chakras

4 May 9, 2009
Reply by Barron

Rise and Shine

A poem i wrote a wee while ago.... Rise and Shine The mystery of what we call “Ascension” Is all about the specific dimension That you fi…

Started by Barron in Ascension and Awakening

4 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Barron

Infertility Linked to Common Household Chemicals

http://www.naturalnews.com/025544.html NaturalNews) For the first time, scientists have evidence that perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs), lo…

Started by Barron in Food, Health and Nutrition

0 Feb 21, 2009

FDA Declares Form of Vitamin B6 a Drug

FDA Declares Form of Vitamin B6 a Drug Effectively Banning Pyridoxamine from Dietary Supplements Thursday, February 12, 2009 by: Mike Ada…

8 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Barron

Cinnamon Balances Blood Sugar and Lowers Cholesterol

Cinnamon Balances Blood Sugar and Lowers Cholesterol http://www.naturalnews.com/025590.html That lovely fragrance of cinnamon comes from t…

2 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Barron

The Dream Machine

Illusion isn't a mistake, it was created intentionally. Illusion is harmless, so much so that it doesn't even exist. There's nothing wrong…

Started by Will in Spirituality In General

7 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

The Federation of Light resumes communication

The Federation of Light resumes communication. 1. Feb 21st 2009. I am going to try because I can feel something going on in my heart and…

Started by Cmdr Worf in Channeling and Channeled Messages

3 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Ruben

Old Fat Naked Women for Peace (I promise this in not nasty)

I ran across this on You Tube when looking for vids about Peace. This video brought a smile to my face so I thought I would share this with…

Started by Marique in Spirituality In General

4 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Saint Lucifer

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'HOTEL CLOSEST TO AREA 51 FULLY BOOKED AS ALMOST 2,000,000 PEOPLE PLEDGE TO STORM THE SECRET BASE'
"If they try to storm Area 51 they're a bunch of DAMN FOOLS!  They'll all be killed!"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'A WORLD WITHOUT MONEY' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I was back and fell and broke a hip bone so been gone again for a few weeks.... I'm not going…"
3 hours ago
Madelaine liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ANCIENT ONES SPEAK OF TIME
10 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Last Full Week of July Angel Card Reading By Melanie Beckler

Melanie Beckler - Wow!Can you believe the last full week of July is here!? Although we're still…See More
14 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Embryotic Fluid Is Now Amniotic Fluid? More Mand/FX
14 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion College Prof/Atheist Dies, Goes To Hell And Is Severely Tormented
14 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion HOTEL CLOSEST TO AREA 51 FULLY BOOKED AS ALMOST 2,000,000 PEOPLE PLEDGE TO STORM THE SECRET BASE
14 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
20 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship