Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (35,525)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

my little "poem"

I just wanted to share little poem I wrote awhile back when life was not such a joyous time for me. I feel so much better now and my spirit…

Started by Marique in Spirituality In General

0 Mar 9, 2009

New Theory of Evolution?

This is my thought.. and I'm f*****.. so keep that in mind... Um... Ok, we have active DNA and we have "Junk" DNA, but what makes certa…

Started by Me in 2D in Spirituality In General

3 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Sharon Ellis

Breaking News! Pandemc Alert! "Accident" contaminates vaccines with Avian Flu - please read!

Breaking News! Pandemc Alert! "Accident" contaminates vaccines with Avian Flu - please read! Natural Solutions Foundation Health Freedom A…

Started by Barron in Food, Health and Nutrition

10 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Marique

Just thought I would let you know about NESTLE WATER.

Yes I know the subject is intiesing. Well I am very educated(maybe not so much on spelling). We bought the kids some water to drink and I r…

Started by Saint Lucifer in Spirituality In General

7 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by LovesEagles

Message of Michael(01.03.2009)

From newly opened door Welcome everybody Here there is the stairway to the heaven Your unique smile again Everybody welcomed And here again…

Started by ilkay in Spirituality In General

0 Mar 6, 2009

Abundance Breakthrough Project

http://www.jodunning.com/index.php?target=news&mode=details&news_id=6 Please forward this email FREE Abundance Breakthrough…

Started by Thomas in Spirituality In General

0 Mar 6, 2009

SaLuSa 6-March-2009

SaLuSa 6-March-2009 Dear Ones, you have lived in comparative isolation for thousands of years, and that has been purposefully arranged.…

Started by frans in Channeling and Channeled Messages

3 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Teddy

Contact the Obama Administration - Disclosure Project and Orion Project

http://www.disclosureproject.org/calltoaction.htm Contact the Obama Administration - February 2009 On the Friday January 23, World Puja r…

Started by Thomas in Enviroment, Earth & Animals

1 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Barron

SaLuSa 2-March-2009

SaLuSa 2-March-2009 We find a need to return to the subject of your creative powers, as few of you understand how much you contribute to…

Started by frans in Channeling and Channeled Messages

0 Mar 2, 2009

AA Michael - "Shine Your Light - Share Your Wisdom" Ronna Herman

Message from Archangel Michael March 2009 * LM-3-2009 "SHINE YOUR LIGHT * SHARE YOUR WISDOM" Transmitted Through Ronna Herman Beloved ma…

Started by Mysticalflame in Channeling and Channeled Messages

0 Mar 1, 2009

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted a blog post

ASHTAR: THE TIME IS NEAR

Ashtar: The Time is NearJuly 18, 2019 By …See More
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Agarther posted a status
"Jeffrey Epstein Is Denied Bail Because He Poses a ‘Danger’ to the Community"
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'One Should Live Simple, Eat Simple, Dress Simple And Focus On Leading A Spiritual Life Having No Attachments...HERE IS A SIMPLE DIET RECOMMENDED'
"When you think about it even your body is temperory but must be looked after which your true self…"
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'One Should Live Simple, Eat Simple, Dress Simple And Focus On Leading A Spiritual Life Having No Attachments...HERE IS A SIMPLE DIET RECOMMENDED'
"I just love to live simple, dress simple, eat simple and having minimum attachments...I sleep on…"
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
19 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'A Message from Sheldan'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Progress" -- July 18, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
21 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship