Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (35,240)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DON'T WORRY

To worry does no good at all, But does a lot of harm It puts cross lines upon your face, And dissipates your charm. Whatever is to be, wi…

Started by Cheryl in Ascension and Awakening

1 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by AdriBellaInspired

What you don`t want to eat...........

Monsanto's Many Attempts to Destroy All Seeds but Their Own seeds, seedlingSome say that if farmers don’t want problems from Monsanto, th…

Started by Sim L in Food, Health and Nutrition

0 Mar 10, 2009

Happy People on Earth Dancing for Peace Video

I saw this today and thought I would share it with you. So uplifting... Made me get up and dance.

Started by Marique in Spirituality In General

1 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Andromari

safe peanut products list

Sorry I could not make the link to this article work so here it is in its entirety. Brands NOT AFFECTED by FDA Recall compiled by the Ame…

Started by Marique in Food, Health and Nutrition

0 Mar 10, 2009

Spiritualy Transformed

I've started about three years ago when I was revealed the eye of God in physical manifestation and through a long and vigorous path throug…

Started by Dovydas in Guidance & Inspiration

13 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Akkash

my little "poem"

I just wanted to share little poem I wrote awhile back when life was not such a joyous time for me. I feel so much better now and my spirit…

Started by Marique in Spirituality In General

0 Mar 9, 2009

New Theory of Evolution?

This is my thought.. and I'm f*****.. so keep that in mind... Um... Ok, we have active DNA and we have "Junk" DNA, but what makes certa…

Started by Me in 2D in Spirituality In General

3 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Sharon Ellis

Breaking News! Pandemc Alert! "Accident" contaminates vaccines with Avian Flu - please read!

Breaking News! Pandemc Alert! "Accident" contaminates vaccines with Avian Flu - please read! Natural Solutions Foundation Health Freedom A…

Started by Barron in Food, Health and Nutrition

10 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Marique

Just thought I would let you know about NESTLE WATER.

Yes I know the subject is intiesing. Well I am very educated(maybe not so much on spelling). We bought the kids some water to drink and I r…

Started by Saint Lucifer in Spirituality In General

7 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by LovesEagles

Message of Michael(01.03.2009)

From newly opened door Welcome everybody Here there is the stairway to the heaven Your unique smile again Everybody welcomed And here again…

Started by ilkay in Spirituality In General

0 Mar 6, 2009

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship