Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (35,365)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RED ALERT! Legislation, HR 1207 is IN COMMITTEE!

Ron Paul's bill to Audit the Federal Reserve Bank, HR 1207, has now garnered 55 co-sponsors and has been referred to the House Committee on…

Started by Thomas in Spirituality In General

3 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Teddy

TGH - Adam's ET Message For April 24th 2009

http://thegalactichub.blogspot.com First let me introduce myself for those who do not know me. My name is Adam and I am what is referred t…

Started by Adam-TGH in Spirituality In General

0 Apr 24, 2009

Government of Kazakhstan To Build UFO Base And Alien Embassy By Michael Cohen

* Christopher OV Admin on April 23, 2009 at 10:16am * Send Message View Christopher OV Admin's blog The Republic of Kazakhstan in Central…

Started by cici in Spirituality In General

2 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Anthony

Is obama soon to tell the truth about ufo on national tv?

what do you say about this conference? Is Obama soon to tell the the truth about ufo on national tv on May 31? Strange because i didn't fin…

Started by Cleyton in Spirituality In General

3 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Cleyton

Rainbow Warriors

I've just discovered a newly-started Starseeds Forum created by a beautiful soul named Sixilah. Her aim is to support Starseeds in the sear…

Started by John Mark in Spirituality In General

0 Apr 22, 2009

Wings for May link at end and book excerp

From Stepping Into the New Reality: "Staying In Alignment With Each New Stepping Stone How do we complete our process at one stepping sto…

Started by Marique in Spirituality In General

0 Apr 22, 2009

Ashtar - Project World Evacuation still accurate

"“And as this channel also has been getting ready, as we have guided him to do so, is very shortly publishing an insightful book that helps…

Started by Ave de Prata in Channeling and Channeled Messages

12 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Ave de Prata

Just some questions.

I have been feeling quite down and out lately, but I've been trying to keep my spirits up. Any pointers? Actually, a lot of weird things h…

Started by Brian Gannon in Spirituality In General

3 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Seco

Health Freedom and Natural Solutions Under Attack - ACT NOW!

Natural Solutions Foundation www.HealthFreedomUSA.org www.GlobalHealthFreedom.org April 20, 2009 Urgent! Health Freedom and Natural Solut…

Started by Sim L in Food, Health and Nutrition

0 Apr 21, 2009

The truth about Genesis

Adam and Eve were told that they could have any fruit they wanted except the fruit from the tree in the middle of the garden called the Tre…

Started by MayorOfCydonia in Spirituality In General

6 Oct 27, 2009

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion All Countries Must Stop Wasting Time And Money On Making Nuclear Weapons For War...WORK ON CREATING PEACE ON PLANET EARTH
19 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post SEATTLE IS DYING - BY JOHN SMALLMAN
21 minutes ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?'
"Carpe Diem to you too...Sounds like you have drank the Dem. coolaid and have Trump Derangement…"
3 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post

EarthStar Change the World Live! International Tele-Session

EarthStar Change the World Live! International Tele-SessionSaturday - April 27, 2019,  9:00 AM …See More
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'All Countries Must Stop Wasting Time And Money On Making Nuclear Weapons For War...WORK ON CREATING PEACE ON PLANET EARTH'
"If extraterrestrials want to take over this planet they can do so in an instance...if they want to…"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion

All Countries Must Stop Wasting Time And Money On Making Nuclear Weapons For War...WORK ON CREATING PEACE ON PLANET EARTH

There is absolutely no point in creating nuclear weapons capable of mass distruction AS YOU ARE…See More
5 hours ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?'
"Spoken like a true Trump devotee, Mariique.... even parroting terms like 'locker room…"
7 hours ago
Marique posted a discussion

Just stopping by, been a long time since I was here.

Hello to all my friends that are still here. I have not been on in several years, but now am back…See More
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship