Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (35,199)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spirit Guide Contact Through Hypnosis (Dr Bruce Goldberg)

Spirit Guide Contact Through Hypnosis (Dr Bruce Goldberg) One of the most amazing hypnotherapists around in my view. Has written many books…

Started by Barron in Book & Movie Reviews

0 Feb 26, 2009

*JESUS* Teaching About The Kingdom

Selections from the Urantia Book Last Updated: Nov 24th, 2008 - 10:38:18 Jesus' Teaching About The Kingdom By Secondary Midwayer, one t…

Started by Madelaine in Guides, Spirits & Angels

0 Feb 25, 2009

I dont know

I dont know, reading the new "guidelines" has got me thinking "what the ****" is going on? Are you ready for a classic Pasiel rant? Then l…

Started by Daone in Spirituality In General

27 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Tom

ONLARDAN

DEAR FRIENDS While nothing is coincidential in the universe, none of the meetings and coming together in the universe occur without reason…

Started by omega in Spirituality In General

2 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by omega

Mer-Ka-Ba Activation Meditation

Please read and note there are two parts to this document. Enjoy brothers and sisters! Namaste

Started by samadhi_grace in Spirituality In General

2 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Brother Monk

Thank You from Ben-Arion*

Thank You from Ben-Arion* I want to thank all members for this quick transition to the "new" ashtar command website. I must say it has bee…

Started by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] in Spirituality In General

18 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Magdalena Antolina

Ashtar Command International Convention 2010 with Soltec

Ashtar Command International Convention 2010, Organized By Soltec, http://www.lightvoyager.com Soltec invites you to get ready for the eve…

Started by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] in Spirituality In General

3 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Barron

CALL OF *MICHAËL*

MIKAËL 18 février 2009 Je suis Mikaël, Prince et Régent des Milices Célestes. Recevez paix, amour, bénédictions et salutations. Comme vo…

Started by Madelaine in Channeling and Channeled Messages

0 Feb 24, 2009

Ashtar Command USA Mirror Website

Ashtar Command Website News-The Ashtar Command Mirror website which honors the European Site here welcomes all our Brothers and Sisters to…

Started by CmdrAleon in Spirituality In General

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by CmdrAleon

The Maine Wife

THE Maine WIFE Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties. The first man had married a woma…

Started by Marique in Humour & Playground

5 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Barron

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison posted a status
"Hello! I'am not sure whether I've spoke about this before or not however I'd like a shout out considering its my birthday on February 6th."
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Valana (Patti)'s group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
5 hours ago
Joanna commented on the blog post 'Messenger 9 ~ Lunar Eclipse'
"Thank you to everyone here who brought your loving focus through meditations around the world…"
6 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Clinics Open Across America as Elite Line Up to Pay $8000 a Liter to Ingest the Blood of the Young'
"disgusting"
7 hours ago
Moanna joined a group
14 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"CIAO GRAZIE...."
23 hours ago
jose' commented on jose''s status
"For the Archangel Raphael, And to all my secret helpers, These days I'm very helping in fact…"
23 hours ago
Moanna liked amparo alvarez's blog post FOUR NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS IMPROVE BLOOD CIRCULATION IN THE LEGS
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship