Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (35,452)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EMERGENCY NOTICE To All Natural Solutions Supporters

EMERGENCY NOTICE To All Natural Solutions Supporters: This is an emergency appeal for help and support. No fancy graphics, none of the im…

Started by Barron in Food, Health and Nutrition

1 May 25, 2009
Reply by Teddy

indigo children and the grid

I had developed a theory that the voices i sometimes hear in my mind were astral beings, but i noticed that the things we converse about ar…

Started by Anthony in Spirituality In General

4 May 25, 2009
Reply by christopher the lion

Its My Birthday!!!!

I just thought I would tell everyone who is love and light. Its my BIRTHDAY TODAY!! 25 YEARS OLD and I feel the love everywhere. I acutally…

Started by Jason in Spirituality In General

3 May 24, 2009
Reply by Straycat27

A Jewel Out of The Wilderness

A bit of background; this was written tonight 5/22 as an account of what I experienced sometime in June 2008...a turning point in my life w…

Started by AdriBellaInspired in Spirituality In General

2 May 24, 2009
Reply by AdriBellaInspired

You Are Love

You Are Love. There ya go, a complete understanding of Everything. The answer to all of life's questions. What am I? Why am I Here? What i…

Started by Will in Spirituality In General

4 May 25, 2009
Reply by Daone

Did you know?

Gray Aliens Those aliens are humans from our future. Depending on their size there are three types of grays. P+24, P-45, and P52. P = pres…

Started by cici in Spirituality In General

0 May 23, 2009

Energetic "Lock" On Chats And Other Social Situations

Hi Loves, I wanted to bring up a concern I have about the chat and some thoughts about what we can learn from that. I do have a lot of conc…

Started by J~{Shaar'Ah'Ai'La}~ in Spirituality In General

3 May 23, 2009
Reply by J~{Shaar'Ah'Ai'La}~

A Gathering of the tribe

A Gathering of the tribe by Charles Eisenstein Once upon a time a great tribe of people lived in a world far away from ours. Whether far…

Started by cici in Spirituality In General

0 May 22, 2009

Mayan Calendar End Date Discussion! When does the Mayan Calendar end? October 28th, 2011 or December 21, 2012?

I have found an interessting articel about this topic ! What do you think ? When will The Mayan Calendar come to an end ? Is there more inf…

Started by Whapity in Ascension and Awakening

5 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Andronover

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

Does anybody have infos about that ??? This documentary will air on the History Channel following a press conference. Here are the nam…

Started by Daytuner in Spirituality In General

7 May 22, 2009
Reply by Mar Duc Tov

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'Richard Dolan: Leaked UFO Notes on Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson'
"Last week a major document leak was exposed to the UFO community... the documents contained a…"
45 minutes ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Richard Dolan: Leaked UFO Notes on Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson'
"BREAKING: Dr. Steven Greer speaks on the Davis/Wilson UFO Document Leak - Video"
1 hour ago
"The Leak: New Revelations"
2 hours ago
Pet Rock liked Malcolm's discussion SANTA FE ASTROLOGY MEET-UP 06/16/2019 "Business Astrology, Part One. Definitions & Terms Explained." Case Study: The Beatles (BASIC ASTROLOGY CONCEPTS; NO 90 DEGREE WORK OR URANIAN PLANETS).
6 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
9 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Post-OP Update for Sheldan'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Engineered" -- June 19, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
10 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
12 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship