Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (35,240)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

24 God Creators, re-evolution of the Earth and all Star-seeds

24 God Creators. All created different universes, different races. Once of these God Creators is called Melchizedek. They created many…

Started by Madelaine in Spirituality In General

0 Mar 21, 2009

Playing with google earth

Well I had a little bit of time to spare. So I downloaded google earth. wow it's fun ok just throwing some pics out their I took and questi…

Started by Saint Lucifer in Spirituality In General

4 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by yig

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation. March 17 2009

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation. March 17 2009 Channeler: Sheldan Nidle 4 Cimi, 14 Ceh, 4…

Started by frans in Channeling and Channeled Messages

16 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by DRACO

Spirituality here and Islam

Hi there. I'm new, and this subject (or other religions in general) may have already been covered, so please don't hurt me. So anyways, I'…

Started by Brian Gannon in Spirituality In General

2 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by gulden

Get Ready for This by Sirian High Council of Light

GET READY FOR THIS NEXT LEAP OF FAITH ‘a voice from the Sirian High Council of Light' as received by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan Each day t…

Started by Marique in Channeling and Channeled Messages

16 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Lauralee

How do you want first contact to be like?

1. How do you want first contact to be like? 2. When do you want first contact? 3. Would you like to go to other worlds? 4. What ETs and Wo…

Started by Dreamer in Humour & Playground

3 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Marique

Mystery of the bible no longer a mystery

Well I've come to realize after long amounts of time spent on trying to decipher the true meaning behind the bible. Now I have good news. I…

Started by anonymous light in Book & Movie Reviews

1 Mar 17, 2009

SaLuSa 16-March-2009

SaLuSa 16-March-2009 It helps your spiritual progress if you can accept that you live an illusory life, that is far removed from your tr…

Started by frans in Channeling and Channeled Messages

1 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by gulden

Karen Bishop- The Uncertainty, The Darkness, and Waking up at 3 AM

The Uncertainty, The Darkness, and Waking Up at 3 A.M. March 15, 2009 Welcome! A few days ago, I went out my door for a walk. After going…

Started by Marique in Spirituality In General

0 Mar 15, 2009

Letting Go Through Intolerance and Apathy by Karen Bishop

Letting Go Through Intolerance And Apathy - Karen Bishop One thing I have said over and over for several years is that the higher realms a…

Started by Marique in Spirituality In General

0 Mar 15, 2009

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship