Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (34,464)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DOUBT - I HAVE FEW QUESTIONS!

Hello brothers and sisters. I had been studying about Ashtar Command and light beings from other planets. Sometimes i do feel good and peac…

Started by Cleyton in Spirituality In General

12 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Kalindi

Dr Bill Deagle's take on the Swine Flu

Dr Bill Deagle is a very intelligent and passionate man and i'd encourage you to look up his talks on You Tube etc. At the following link:…

Started by Barron in Food, Health and Nutrition

2 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Kalindi

contacts and communications with Jesus, Commander Ashtar, and other Alliance members

How many of you have frequent contacts and communications (such as everyday, or every week) with Jesus, Commander Ashtar, and other very ad…

Started by kentstarchild in Spirituality In General

1 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Out of the Blue

4th INTERNATIONAL U F O CONGRESS of MIDDLE & EASTERN EUROPE, BALKANS and MIDDLE-EAST Istanbul June 13 - June 14

4th INTERNATIONAL U F O CONGRESS of MIDDLE & EASTERN EUROPE, BALKANS and MIDDLE-EAST I S T A N B U L - 2 0 0 9 June 13-14, 2009 (Satu…

Started by Barron in Spirituality In General

7 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Seagreen

Determining the Truth #1 How much time do we have left?

.Admin Options.Edit DiscussionClose Discussion Add Tags Cancel Delete Discussion..This discussion is to explain the meanings behind the pos…

Started by cici in Spirituality In General

0 Jun 9, 2009

My theory on why most ghosts are super angry and still here

Wherever there is a lot of paranormal activity, there is usually a lot of negative energy focused in that area due to a horrible death and…

Started by Ryan in Spirituality In General

0 Jun 9, 2009

Determining the Truth #1 How much time do we have left?

This discussion is to explain the meanings behind the post: Accepting Evolution Of Consciousness By Frank Hoogerbeets Channeling Archangel…

0 Jun 9, 2009

European Exopolitics Summit 25th and 26th July In Barcelona

A New Paradigm for a World in Crisis On the 25th & 26th of July, 2009, there will be an event that will mark a milestone in Spain and…

2 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Kalindi

FEMA National exercise July 27 through July 31, 2009.USA

http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle09.shtm If you live in USA i'd pay close attention to the News over these days.....and as always,…

Started by Barron in Enviroment, Earth & Animals

0 Jun 9, 2009

France poised to disclose ET presence on earth

France poised to disclose ET presence on earth Sunday, 07 June 2009 The words 'Nous ne sommes pas seuls' or 'We are not alone' will be so…

Started by Barron in Spirituality In General

3 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Thomas

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert'
"When MSM starts to crumble and the propaganda machine behind it is revealed... It will be a…"
3 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion

The Best Zoo In The World ... Expecially For Those Who Eat Animals

Welcome The The Zoo Where Animals Roam Free And People Are CagedWildlife doesn’t get more real than…See More
12 minutes ago
Valana replied to the discussion 'DIMENSIONAL IDENTITIES' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Dear Amparo, This may answer  your question about the dimensions. This is an old post but we…"
3 hours ago
Valana liked amparo alvarez's blog post WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE? - MESSAGE from the TEAM
8 hours ago
Valana liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Holy Man ( Sadhu ) Seen Praying In Snow In Himalayas Mountains in Minus 45 Degrees
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Why Are We Here.... Extraterrestrial PLEIADES Tayageta Message ...Recommend
10 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Holy Man ( Sadhu ) Seen Praying In Snow In Himalayas Mountains in Minus 45 Degrees
10 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Attack" -- February 17, 2020 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
10 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship