Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (34,018)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Channel On Sky TV in the UK

Hi all, very good news for the UK, there is a channel on sky, well the channel is 200 and its all about spiritural and 2012 and other thing…

Started by Jason in Spirituality In General

0 Feb 20, 2009

Creating the relationship(s) of your dreams (with self, partner, others etc)

As we move towards the golden age, I believe that the old world paradigms regarding relationships will continue to fade as we learn to conn…

Started by Lord M in Spirituality In General

1 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Merryn

Dog ?!?!

Did you hear the one about the dyslexic agnostic insomniac? He lay awake all night, wondering if there really was a DOG. ;-)

Started by Barron in Humour & Playground

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Barron

alien dream

It is not uncommon at all for me to dream about aliens coming to earth since I was a multiple abductee in my past, and have had many years…

Started by Marique in Dreams & Dream Interpretation

6 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Marique

the laughing guru

I just viewed this on another site I belong to and it is so precious and laugh inspiring that I could not resist sharing this. It is from t…

Started by Marique in Spirituality In General

5 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Marique

State Sovereignty Movement Quietly Growing

State Sovereignty Movement Quietly Growing 9. February 2009, 18:31 by Dave Nalle You may not have heard much about it, but there’s a qui…

Started by Teddy in Spirituality In General

1 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Cindy P

Mission for today - Intending LOVE -Join me?

I have decided that today I am going to remember and share LOVE... Who will join me in the experience of co-creating a vibration of LOVE on…

Started by Light.Essence in Spirituality In General

11 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Shianne

SaLuSa 20-February-2009

SaLuSa 20-February-2009 Dear Ones, we often talk about you regaining your freedom, which is your God given right. You came to Earth by c…

Started by frans in Channeling and Channeled Messages

2 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by DRACO

Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge by Dr Steven M Greer M.D.

Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge by Dr Steven M Greer M.D. I must say that this is the best recent book I have read about the current E.…

Started by Barron in Book & Movie Reviews

3 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Marion

I realy dont like how people these days are saying how the world is going to end

I realy dont like how people these days are saying how the world is going to end or that something bad is going to happen on 2012. people…

Started by BrInGeR_Of_LiGhT in Ascension and Awakening

16 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Marique

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship