Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (35,200)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

There is more to food than just it’s micro and macro nutrients...We take in the foods vibration...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Firstly, it goes without saying that eating corpses lowers ones vibration. The one who consumes dead flesh will not ascend past the lower…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Guidance & Inspiration

2 Jan 16
Reply by Krishna Kalki

This 7-Year-Old Boy Has Rescued Over 1,300 Dogs From High-Kill Shelters (Video)... HE IS A HERO AND SETS A FINE EXAMPLE TO OTHERS

Meet Roman McConn, a 7-year-old from Augusta, Georgia. In his short time on this planet, he has helped rescue more than 1,350 dogs and 50…

0 Jan 15

China has started growing COTTON on the far side of the moon (and potatoes are next!)

China has begun to grow COTTON on the other side of the moon (and potatoes are next!): pioneering work on the moon's surface is the success…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 Jan 15

Breaking News; Magnetic North Pole Splits Into Two Poles-Earth's Equator after 40 degree Axis Shift

More Crazy Weather!!!

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

5 yesterday
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

Bow Deeply To Yourself - Jeshua Via Pamela Kribbe...And...Pico Rojo and the Planetary Grid of Transfiguring Divine Love...

Bow Deeply To Yourself - Jeshua Via Pamela Kribbe Dear friends, beautiful children of humanity, I am Jeshua, your brother and friend.…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Spirituality In General

0 Jan 15

THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS...One Of The Best Music

One to listen again ..again ..again...the more you like it  also  also also

0 Jan 15

Intensely Colorful Watercolor Drawings of Modern Cities Like New York, Chicago, and London...COOL REAL COOL

CHICAGO Maja Wronska is an architect and painter of immense technical prowess out of Warsaw, Poland. Having architecture as a major int…

1 Jan 15
Reply by Krishna Kalki

JOKERS OF THE YEAR : Supermarkets Selling RSPCA Assured Meat Products

DOES THIS CHICKEN FEEL PRETTY CONFIDENT ABOUT ITS WELL BEING AND WELFARE RIGHT NOW  “Animal welfare is very important to our customers and…

2 Jan 15
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Shocking drone footage shows more than 100 whales stuck in underwater prisons

More than 100 whales were found trapped in a series of tiny enclosures off the Russian Pacific coast near the southeastern city of Nakhod…

2 Jan 15
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

The Screamer-Morphed!

For me there was only a man with a hat behind the screamer-the screamers mouth and eyes look different-this supposedly is the original

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 Jan 14

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison posted a status
"Hello! I'am not sure whether I've spoke about this before or not however I'd like a shout out considering its my birthday on February 6th."
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Valana (Patti)'s group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
5 hours ago
Joanna commented on the blog post 'Messenger 9 ~ Lunar Eclipse'
"Thank you to everyone here who brought your loving focus through meditations around the world…"
6 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Clinics Open Across America as Elite Line Up to Pay $8000 a Liter to Ingest the Blood of the Young'
"disgusting"
7 hours ago
Moanna joined a group
14 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"CIAO GRAZIE...."
23 hours ago
jose' commented on jose''s status
"For the Archangel Raphael, And to all my secret helpers, These days I'm very helping in fact…"
23 hours ago
Moanna liked amparo alvarez's blog post FOUR NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS IMPROVE BLOOD CIRCULATION IN THE LEGS
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship