Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (35,199)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trump Live White House Announcement – 4:00pm EST Livestream Links …

President Donald Trump will be making a widely anticipated announcement on the government shutdown and border crisis from the White House t…

Started by Agarther in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 on Saturday

Towers of Bolonga? Leaf Insects? Ice Hair?

More mandfx-as a side note as I was driving on a highway I looked to the other side and a truck was standing still-I blinked and it started…

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 on Saturday

Cobra; what is Ascension, by Lisa Renee

By Lisa Renee This is a basic primer to review the meaning, context and mechanics of the Ascension Cycle, and open dialogue to discuss th…

Started by rev.joshua skirvin in Spirituality In General

2 on Saturday
Reply by amparo alvarez

LAUGHING MY FREAKING BUTT OFF.....Check Out This Letter Sent From President Trump To Opposition Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi: HE HAS OFFICIALLY TAKEN AWAY HER RIGHT TO FLY ON PRIVATE JETS.....

All in all, it's just another brick in the wall...the Mexico / U.S.A. wall

Started by Malcolm in Alternative Media, World Events & News

10 yesterday
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

Prepare for Event, by Cobra; The “Event” is the moment of the “Compression Breakthrough” on earth.

The “Event” is the moment of the “Compression Breakthrough” on earth. It is a cosmic EVENT HORIZON created by big solar waves reaching t…

Started by rev.joshua skirvin in Spirituality In General

0 Jan 18

Chinese Scientist Claims to Have Made World’s 1st Gene-Edited Babies...TINKERING WITH HUMANITIES BLUEPRINT

A researcher in China claims to have created the world’s first gene-edited babies, sparking deep discussion, along with some harsh critici…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 Jan 17

Johnson and Johnson been poisoning children for years..Big Pharma knows there is no money in dead or healthy people

Shocking new documents reveal 50 years of cover-ups concerning the companies famous baby powder.........want us sick so they can cure us..…

2 on Saturday
Reply by 1 darkstar

14 Acre Greenhouse Produces Millions Of Tomatoes Watered By Rainwater And Lit By LED Lights

Traditionally a summer staple, nature and science-based nuture is being used to grow hi-tech tomatoes all year round in a huge greenhouse…

4 Jan 17
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Pleiadian Emisary KaRa and One Who Serves - Matching Vibrations For First Contact via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS – PREPARE FOR CHANGE 1/13/2019  Sunday Conf. Call    Matching Vibrations For First Contact    Pleiadian Emisary KaRa and…

Started by James McConnell in Channeling and Channeled Messages

1 Jan 16
Reply by amparo alvarez

There is more to food than just it’s micro and macro nutrients...We take in the foods vibration...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Firstly, it goes without saying that eating corpses lowers ones vibration. The one who consumes dead flesh will not ascend past the lower…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Guidance & Inspiration

2 Jan 16
Reply by Krishna Kalki

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison posted a status
"Hello! I'am not sure whether I've spoke about this before or not however I'd like a shout out considering its my birthday on February 6th."
38 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Valana (Patti)'s group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
56 minutes ago
Joanna commented on the blog post 'Messenger 9 ~ Lunar Eclipse'
"Thank you to everyone here who brought your loving focus through meditations around the world…"
1 hour ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Clinics Open Across America as Elite Line Up to Pay $8000 a Liter to Ingest the Blood of the Young'
"disgusting"
2 hours ago
Moanna joined a group
9 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"CIAO GRAZIE...."
19 hours ago
jose' commented on jose''s status
"For the Archangel Raphael, And to all my secret helpers, These days I'm very helping in fact…"
19 hours ago
Moanna liked amparo alvarez's blog post FOUR NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS IMPROVE BLOOD CIRCULATION IN THE LEGS
20 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship