Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (35,292)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Zealand Mosque Attack Shooter Admits It Was A False Flag To Create Division And Civil War

How did this Australian murderer get the automatic weapons to New Zealand?  Most guns are illegal in New Zealand. Follow Link; New Zealand…

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

6 yesterday
Reply by Pet Rock

Downgrading of Hu-manity ~ by Elva Thopmpson

Multidimensional food for thought... “At a certain point the spiritual seeker always hits a certain stumbling block. Some insidi…

Started by Stick in Ascension and Awakening

0 on Sunday

March Ascension Energies - Creative Flow By Jamye Price ... And ... Divine Timing Isn't About Time...By Ann Albers ... And ... Let Me Feel Your Love By Rhea Dopmeijer

Infinite Blessings of Divine Love, Light, Peace, Joy, & Abundance to All of You, Steven Hutchinson March Ascension En…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Spirituality In General

0 Mar 16

The Light Which Softens & Opens By Ailia Mira ... And ... Love Feels Better By Ann Albers ... A New Age Creed Gift From AA Michael Via Ronna Herman

The Light Which Softens & Opens By Ashira Via Ailia Mira Message From Arcturian Ascended Master Ashira ..... Hello, Beautiful One…

0 Mar 13

Pleiadian Broadcast For March 2019 Via Christine Day

Pleiadian Broadcast For March 2019 Via Christine Day Join Christine Day for the latest channeling and teachings from the Pleiadians. Th…

0 Mar 13

Take The 10 Minute Mandfx Test

Crazy-lol;

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 Mar 12

Inner Peace Meditation With AA Michael Via Melanie Beckler

Inner Peace Meditation With AA Michael Via Melanie Beckler Instantly tune into peace, calm, love in this beautiful frequency transmissi…

0 Mar 12

Higher Light Decree: Soul Family & Soul Tribe Activation By Steve Nobel

Higher Light Decree: Soul Family & Soul Tribe Activation By Steve Nobel "I call upon my I Am Presence, my Higher Self in the 6th Di…

0 Mar 12

By Shanta Gabriel: "Transformation is Activated by Alignment"...And...Being Gratful For Where You Are ... And ...Your Unseed Limitations Transformed Into Liberation

Transformation is Activated by Alignment By Shanta Gabriel In this time of rapid change and downloads of the most powerful Light we h…

0 Mar 9

Benevolent Galactic Intervention Imminent

Originally written by Rick Jewers, used with permission TRANSMISSION (partial) Benevolent intervention under Universal Law is in effect in…

Started by Agarther in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 Mar 9

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'Hey, All of You Amazing Galactarians!'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Readiness" -- March 22, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
1 hour ago
Joanna posted a blog post

March Equinox 2019

Hi folks, this is now just past the Equinox, but still relevant as the energies are running high,…See More
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion Profound Forgiveness - A Gift Of Divine Grace By Patricia Cota-Robles
5 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story'
"Well, he DID wear a dress when he was in some band (I don't know if he wears a dress…"
9 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story'
"he wears a dress too?  US society, western culture, is being run by mental cases"
11 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"CIAO...."
13 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Convicted Child Rapist And Convicted Murderer Going Around As Drag Queens To Schools 'Drag Queen Story Time''
"Now they've got some STRAIGHT WHITE MALE ready story time to kids - oh, the HORROR, and they…"
18 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship