Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (34,342)

Featured Discussions

Lost Walt Disney UFO DOCUMENTRY : Full Uncut Version

Lost Walt Disney UFO Documentary: Full Uncut Version This film was shown only once, and with no advance notice on stations in only five US…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and AwakeningLatest Reply

Soul Star Map Across the Rainbow Heart & Mind Coefficiency of Our Sacred Geometry

Hello my lovely and beautiful friends. It is a combination of mind and heart that holds us together as people, sons and daughters, brothers…

Started by Divine Willpower in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Revealing of Secrets - Beyond the Veil of Secrecy - Walking the Rainbow Bridge of Divinity

Are you spiritual, or are you religious? It has been taught for eons that we have both a temporal life and a spiritual life. Since the fall…

Started by Divine Willpower in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Unbelievable Powers of Monatomic Gold......LETS HAVE YOUR VIEWS

Monatomic Gold is a truly exotic substance. Highly-valued by ancient cultures for it's "mystical properties" and "magical powers", it is…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and Awakening

0 1 hour ago

OPCW Investigators Reportedly Found “No Evidence” Of Chemical Weapons At Syrian Facilities Bombed By US

Last week, the fact-finding mission of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) visited a site in the Damascus su…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

1 3 hours ago
Reply by Krishna Kalki

US Government Accidentally Releases Electromagnetic Mind Control Documents In FOIA Request

When researcher Curtis Waltman of the website Muckrock received files resulting from his Freedom of Information Act request on Antifa and…

0 6 hours ago

THIS MAN ONE UPS TESLA BY INVENTING AN ELECTRIC CAR THAT NEVER NEEDS CHARGING...WOW

The concept of the electric car has been around for a very long time, and as with any other world revolutionizing technology, it’s taken a…

0 6 hours ago

Starlight the Unicorn: Power of Intention ... And ... The Importance of Crystals on the Earth by Natalie Glasson...And...Finding the Violet Light Temple Within for Initiation By Sonja Myriel

Starlight the Unicorn: Power of Intention Greetings, young one. It is Starlight of the Unicorn race, and I greet you all with warmth…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Spirituality In General

0 17 hours ago

Joker Of The Year... William warns that there are too many people in the world...

The Duke of Cambridge talks to supporters at a gala night for the conservation charity Tusk at The Roundhouse, London Rapidly growing huma…

1 7 hours ago
Reply by Michal Tomasz

THIS Man Spent 4 Years Growing A Church From Trees! The Result Is Incredible…MUST SEE FOR IT WILL BLESS YOUR DAY

This impeccably beautiful and enchanting Live-Tree Church is New Zealand’s new sensation. Brian Cox, the owner of this enchanting and allu…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Guidance & Inspiration

3 7 hours ago
Reply by Michal Tomasz

Here Is What Buddha Said To A Man Who Asked Him Why He Is So Poor….HIGHLY RECOMMEND

When we don’t have enough resources to buy the essential needs of a human being we are considered as poor. However, for most people, being…

0 yesterday

9 Rules For Being Human [Handed Down From An Ancient Sanskrit]...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

So precise and correct, the rules for being human are my personal lesson. More like the general rules, the guide for being human shows wher…

0 yesterday

DNA Activation - April 11 By Joanna ... Dare To Embrace The Power Of The 'I Am That I Am' ! ... And ... Let Us Sing Our Divine Sensual Symphony Of Beauty By Amu Raea

DNA Activation - April 11 By Joanna & Ashura, & Tanabor Hello all dear Love Lights  Welcome to our fourth DNA activation focus…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Spirituality In General

0 on Monday

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
JayBrn555 joined a group
Thumbnail

Planetary Healing Focus Group

This group is for planetary healing for our Sacred Mother, with bio-relativity/thought projection,…See More
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'OPCW Investigators Reportedly Found “No Evidence” Of Chemical Weapons At Syrian Facilities Bombed By US'
"I hope Russia and China take revenge soon against US, France and UK while I hide under the bed "
3 hours ago
Michal Tomasz replied to the discussion 'THIS Man Spent 4 Years Growing A Church From Trees! The Result Is Incredible…MUST SEE FOR IT WILL BLESS YOUR DAY'
".....too bad you didnt find it in the eyes of another animal you just ate...................."
7 hours ago
Joe gaethofs liked Steve Hutchinson's video
7 hours ago
Michal Tomasz replied to the discussion 'Joker Of The Year... William warns that there are too many people in the world...'
".................there are too many people on this planet, most of them are a waste of a sperm .…"
7 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'THIS Man Spent 4 Years Growing A Church From Trees! The Result Is Incredible…MUST SEE FOR IT WILL BLESS YOUR DAY'
"Well, that's where I believe you find God - in nature."
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Joker Of The Year... William warns that there are too many people in the world...
12 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship