Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (34,399)

Featured Discussions

Lost Walt Disney UFO DOCUMENTRY : Full Uncut Version

Lost Walt Disney UFO Documentary: Full Uncut Version This film was shown only once, and with no advance notice on stations in only five US…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and AwakeningLatest Reply

Soul Star Map Across the Rainbow Heart & Mind Coefficiency of Our Sacred Geometry

Hello my lovely and beautiful friends. It is a combination of mind and heart that holds us together as people, sons and daughters, brothers…

Started by Divine Willpower in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Revealing of Secrets - Beyond the Veil of Secrecy - Walking the Rainbow Bridge of Divinity

Are you spiritual, or are you religious? It has been taught for eons that we have both a temporal life and a spiritual life. Since the fall…

Started by Divine Willpower in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Mahatma Energy & Your Ascension By Steven Hutchinson

The Mahatma Energy & Your Ascension By Steven Hutchinson The word Mahatma in the east means Great Soul or Great Father.  The Mahat…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Spirituality In General

0 3 hours ago

Supporting Souls In The Era Of Love By By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Look Beck With Love By Ann Albers ... And ... Golden Elixir Of Life By Natalie Glasson & Archangel Metatron

Supporting Souls In The Era Of Love By By Natalie Glasson & Lord Maitreya I, Lord Maitreya, bestow upon you and activate from w…

0 on Saturday

Pandemic: Coronavirus Is Bioweapon For Population Control PLUS Coronavirus planned. History of virus outbreaks in 1720, 1820, 1920 now 2020

Pandemic: Coronavirus Is Bioweapon For Population Control Thursday, January 23, 2020  Coronavirus Prevention & Treatment, Take Thes…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

7 yesterday
Reply by Hellen

Red Cross Under Pressure For Withholding Two-Thirds Of Bushfire Donations... OUTRAGEOUS TO SAY THE LEAST

Red Cross Under Pressure For Withholding Two-Thirds Of Bushfire Donations Over the last months, Australia was hit by devasting bushfire…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

5 yesterday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Buddha: The new day dawns - Jennifer Crokaert

I am the Buddha. The energy of the One. The energy of the path of compassion, of balance. I bring forth this day, the offer of my love, t…

Started by Agarther in Alternative Media, World Events & News

4 20 hours ago
Reply by amparo alvarez

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation & Others Predicted Up To 65 Million Deaths Via Coronavirus – In Simulation Ran 3 Months Ago!

Foundation also funded group who owns virus patent and is funding research for a vaccine to stop it from spreading -Side note; check for yo…

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 on Friday

Finding Divine Love & Wisdom Within You By Shanta Gabriel & Archangel Gabriel

Finding Divine Love & Wisdom Within You By Shanta Gabriel & Archangel Gabriel This message from Archangel Gabriel is encouragin…

0 on Thursday

Releasing The Past Meditation: Transforming Unhappy, Tragic, & Toxic Memories - By Steve Nobel

Steve Nobel ..... Why do we hold on to the past? Why does it feel difficult to let go of certain painful experiences? The main reason is…

0 on Thursday

Why We Should Not Eat Onion and Garlic?..WHY

youtubeembedcode pl add-link-exchange According to Ayurveda, India's classic medical science, foods are grouped into three categories…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Food, Health and Nutrition

7 16 hours ago
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Some Brain Booster Foods To Boost Focus And Memory ...If You Get Organic Even Better

Just what does the food you eat have to do with how your brain functions? Uhh, more than you think. Everyone knows that what we eat affects…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Food, Health and Nutrition

3 on Thursday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Hellen replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Thank You Krishna. That is an interesting video. "
9 minutes ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"     I used to watch Gene Rodenbarrie's Star Trek TV series and the 1950s and…"
12 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Ashtar Sheran - Some Cosmic Facts About Him'
"DAL universe is parallel to this DERN universe....Abbreviated; "Dajansini Arg…"
13 minutes ago
Drekx Omega liked Drekx Omega's discussion Ashtar Sheran - Some Cosmic Facts About Him
23 minutes ago
Alan replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Nope, no reply Patti."
40 minutes ago
Alan replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"BTW, Patti, as I stated before, I am an Alien from Copenhagen, Denmark from here not from…"
46 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light'
"After we leave the EU [UK=18 smaller economies combined,] the Commission plan to re-balance their…"
53 minutes ago
"Just turn the page Patti, would take a lot more than that to bother my feelings. Let sleeping dogs…"
57 minutes ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship