Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (34,090)

Featured Discussions

Lost Walt Disney UFO DOCUMENTRY : Full Uncut Version

Lost Walt Disney UFO Documentary: Full Uncut Version This film was shown only once, and with no advance notice on stations in only five US…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and AwakeningLatest Reply

Soul Star Map Across the Rainbow Heart & Mind Coefficiency of Our Sacred Geometry

Hello my lovely and beautiful friends. It is a combination of mind and heart that holds us together as people, sons and daughters, brothers…

Started by Divine Willpower in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Revealing of Secrets - Beyond the Veil of Secrecy - Walking the Rainbow Bridge of Divinity

Are you spiritual, or are you religious? It has been taught for eons that we have both a temporal life and a spiritual life. Since the fall…

Started by Divine Willpower in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Natalie Glasson's - Let's Bring Divine Peace, Love, Truth, & Unity To All !

Join Natalie Glasson and all others who are listening to the video for a Free Webinar led by numerous Sacred Beings to support you in acc…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Spirituality In General

0 2 hours ago

Angelic Star of the Christ By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Mother Divine via Karen Vivenzio ... And ... Tercy Logan: 'Desire for God Realization' and 'Connecting The Antakarana'

Angelic Star of the Christ By Natalie Glasson Archangel Metatron: I stand before you now as a star illuminating a pure white energy that…

0 yesterday

Suppressed History – Ashkenazim Police and Others in Poland (and Germany, etc.) Complicit in Holocaust

Ashkenazim Police and Others in Poland Complicit in HolocaustEditor Note: The people of this planet have been told lies about their own h…

Started by Meindert Arends in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 yesterday

Q Anon: MKUltra Caused the Florida School Shooting, Cell Phone Tech and Psychotropic Drugs (Video)

targeted individual and demons twisted this kids' mind; Q Anon Update: Have you noticed that school shootings didn’t start until AFTER Cell…

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 yesterday

THE DARK HISTORY BEHIND FLUORIDE (THAT THE MEDIA REFUSES TO REPORT)

Did you know that the same chemical in municipal drinking water played a key role in producing the atomic bomb? Were you aware that huge q…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Food, Health and Nutrition

0 on Sunday

HOW TO TELL WHICH PLASTICS ARE SAFE TO USE FOR FOOD AND DRINKS (FOOD GRADE)

Are you sure your plastic container isn’t made out of toxic materials? A Modern Survival Blog article tackles how to identify food-safe t…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Food, Health and Nutrition

0 on Sunday

VALENTINE’S DAY MASSACRE: Here’s why the Florida high school mass shooting was a false flag black operation

Immediate Demands for Gun Control All the usual Democrats, who have attempted to gut the Second Amendment over many years, were tweeting t…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

1 on Friday
Reply by Malcolm

F.B.I. WAS WARNED ABOUT A SCHOOL SHOOTING BY THE CURRENT NAMED PARKLAND SHOOTING SUSPECT (Nikolas Cruz) LAST SEPTEMBER

The FBI Was Warned About A School Shooting Threat From A YouTube User Named Nikolas Cruz In September In September, a YouTube user named N…

Started by Malcolm in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 on Thursday

WOW! Santa Fe Astrology Meet-Up 02-11-18 - TOPIC: WILL NEXT ECLIPSE OF 02-15-18 FEATURE A POTENTIAL F.B.I. RESPONSE TO TRUMP FOR THE FISA RELEASE? Multiple Shooters Are Reported With Florida Massacre!

Multiple shooters are being reported by a Parkland, Florida high school body in which over 17 people have been killed on 02-14-2018 (THE DA…

Started by Malcolm in Astrology

1 on Thursday
Reply by Malcolm

Igniting your Spark of Creativity By Amu Raea ... And ... The Three Stages of Soul Cleansing by Natalie Glasson ... And ... Mother Divine - Sing Your Unique Song

Igniting your Spark of Creativity   When you feel yourself as being 'empty', without passion, desires, nor thoughts, and maybe…

0 on Thursday

RSS

Featured

_

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Join Natalie Glasson and all others who are listening to the video for a Free Webinar led by…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
2 hours ago
evonne. commented on the group 'Music for your soul.'
"dear soul brother,i hope someone maybe able to help you,i myself,do not have the expertise on this…"
10 hours ago
Wisdomisinneed replied to the discussion 'I am lost, confused and don't know what to do.'
"Hi guys,4 years ago now and i realised that i may of not read all and certainly didn't reply…"
10 hours ago
A chosen one posted a blog post

Has anyone herd of go fund me?

Does anyone donate to these types of things like…See More
11 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in St. Louis at St. Louis

March 18, 2018 to March 19, 2018
Reiki classes in St. Louis for all levels Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to learn.…See More
11 hours ago
Meridian - The Idaean posted videos
18 hours ago
Lacuna posted videos
18 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship