Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (34,200)

Featured Discussions

Lost Walt Disney UFO DOCUMENTRY : Full Uncut Version

Lost Walt Disney UFO Documentary: Full Uncut Version This film was shown only once, and with no advance notice on stations in only five US…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and AwakeningLatest Reply

Soul Star Map Across the Rainbow Heart & Mind Coefficiency of Our Sacred Geometry

Hello my lovely and beautiful friends. It is a combination of mind and heart that holds us together as people, sons and daughters, brothers…

Started by Divine Willpower in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Revealing of Secrets - Beyond the Veil of Secrecy - Walking the Rainbow Bridge of Divinity

Are you spiritual, or are you religious? It has been taught for eons that we have both a temporal life and a spiritual life. Since the fall…

Started by Divine Willpower in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We Are All Being Called To A Higher Service By Patricia Cota-Robles

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Spirituality In General

0 yesterday

Time, Teleportation, & Ascension By J. Tyberonn & Archangel Metatron

Time, Teleportation, & Ascension By J. Tyberonn & Archangel Metatron Greetings Masters ! I am Metatron, Angelic of Light,…

0 yesterday

Crazy Painting Done By-Who?

This was my fathers easel-I took a couple pics off and glossed it-all kinds of weirdness with more depth! I did outline the eye. Short Vid…

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 yesterday

Pleiadian Chant – Galactic Frequencies (djFreefall)...By STARSEED

Pleiadian Chant – Galactic Frequencies (djFreefall)  About the author: Richard Scott Healer. Architect. Intuitive. Creative. Multi-…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and Awakening

4 11 hours ago
Reply by Drekx Omega

This Photographer Shows The Complex Relationship Between Humans And Animals (71 Pics)

This Photographer Shows The Complex Relationship Between Humans And Animals (71 Pics) SEE MORE @  https://higherselfportal.com/th

Started by Krishna Kalki in Guidance & Inspiration

0 on Tuesday

I Am A Gift ... And ... The Eden Transmission

I Am A Gift ! I AM a gift, a channel, and the flow of the Creator for myself & the world. As myself, I AM all that is the Creator, and…

0 on Tuesday

Get Inspired by the Stunning Footage of This Holy Temple Sitting Amongst the Clouds of China...BET YOU WILL SAY OMG!!!

If you’re looking for a humbling new travel destination—and you don’t suffer from vertigo or an aversion to heights—then take som…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Spirituality In General

0 on Tuesday

Archangel Metatron - A Channel For The World Thru Natalie Glasson

Archangel Metatron - A Channel For The World Thru Natalie Glasson I, Archangel Metatron, wish to remind you of the beauty existing wi…

2 on Monday
Reply by Steve Hutchinson

World Wide Veganism On The Rise And Overshadowing Vegetarians And The Main Reason MILK..Dairy Products

The main reason Veganism is taking over from vegetarians is because of milk....dairy products Vegans are right that they don't have dairy p…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Food, Health and Nutrition

3 on Monday
Reply by Goddess of Beauty

KaRa, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - MOST OF YOU NOW, MOST OF THE TIME IN YOUR DAILY LIVES, HAVE NOW MOVED MORE AND MORE FULLY OUT OF THE THIRD DIMENSION.  Via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS – PREPARE FOR CHANGE Sunday Call  11/3/2019    (KaRa, OWS, Shoshanna)     MOST OF YOU NOW, MOST OF THE TIME IN YOUR DAIL…

Started by James McConnell in Channeling and Channeled Messages

1 on Sunday
Reply by JamusDeus

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Thanks, D :) What is more beneficial:A) Waiting for 20 years for Ascension to arrive?B)…"
1 hour ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"I'm curious if Agarther will be a true Agarther once we arrive in 5D :) "
1 hour ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"it will be much easier for us once the shift starts"
2 hours ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"but it would be much easier for when the shift starts ;)"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Note that freewill is sacrosanct and many fear an ascension, so we are here to inform and educate…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Under the lovingly offered gift to WILLING HUMANITY; that of mass ascension, mandated by the law of…"
3 hours ago
RadiantLightofLove posted a status
"To love and forgive all"
4 hours ago
"Hello Drekx, but is the ascension (that what is awaiting us all) not a short way (decreed by the…"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship