Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Spirituality In General (15,939)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE MOST MAGNIFICENT OF DAYS ARE AHEAD OF YOU BY BLOSSOM GOODCHILD & THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT !

... THE MOST MAGNIFICENT OF DAYS ARE AHEAD OF YOU BY BLOSSOM GOODCHILD & THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ! Hello to you. I am in a good spa…

Started by Steve Hutchinson

0 Oct 10

Be The Open Heart Based Door For The Light Of God By Patricia Cota-Robles

... ... ... Be The Open Heart Based Door For The Light Of God By Patricia Cota-Robles ... ... ... Let's All Hold The Sacred Space With…

0 Oct 8

3 Things You Agreed To Before You Were Born By Melanie Beckler

0 Oct 7

You Are Being Called To Be The Hands Of God On Earth

0 Oct 7

Connect To Your Enlightened State By Shanta Gabriel & AA Gabriel

Connect To Your Enlightened State By Shanta Gabriel & Archangel Gabriel The message from Archangel Gabriel this week reminds us tha…

0 Oct 6

Letting Go & Surrendering To Light ! By Jenna PinkStone

0 Oct 6

Simplicity Of Your Truth By Natalie Glasson & Archangel Michael

Simplicity Of Your Truth By Natalie Glasson & Archangel Michael Greetings beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Michael. I come…

0 Oct 5

Emotional Release For Loss By Mei Ian

0 Oct 4

Envision Being Your Most Radiant Divine Light By Blossom Goodchild & The Federation Of Light

Envision Being Your Most Radiant Divine Light By Blossom Goodchild & The Federation Of Light Hello there! This time of THE GREAT A…

0 Oct 1

Third Eye Chakra Alignment By Natalie Glasson & ... And ... Be The Divine Light & Truth That You Are ! By Blossom Goodchild ... And ... We Are The Peace By Ann Albers & The Angels

Third Eye Chakra Alignment By Natalie Glasson & Mahatma Greetings, love, and cosmic blessings, I, Mahatma extend to you now. I a…

0 Sep 30

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post US ARRESTS FIVE IN CHINA'S "OPERATION FOX HUN' PLOT; SEAMUS BRUNER EXPLAINS HUNTER BIDEN EMAILS
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Melissa posted a blog post

LOVE

Hi. :) It's Melissa a.k.a. Space Girl... I'm sorry that I'm not always here... I struggle a lot…See More
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART'
"Very good, many things all need to know and many things we light-workers already know. I like the…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART
6 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post BARRETT ABSENT AS SUPREME COURT REFUSES TO BLOCK EXTENDED BALLOT DEADLINES
8 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship