Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Spirituality In General (15,936)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Playing with google earth

Well I had a little bit of time to spare. So I downloaded google earth. wow it's fun ok just throwing some pics out their I took and questi…

Started by Saint Lucifer

4 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by yig

Spirituality here and Islam

Hi there. I'm new, and this subject (or other religions in general) may have already been covered, so please don't hurt me. So anyways, I'…

Started by Brian Gannon

2 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by gulden

Thank You from Ben-Arion*

Thank You from Ben-Arion* I want to thank all members for this quick transition to the "new" ashtar command website. I must say it has bee…

Started by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

18 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Magdalena Antolina

Be ready for New Sun Jupiter!

Hi everyone, I keep trying… I keep searching… In 3D… You get what you see! In 5D… You get what you seek! I keep believing… I keep thinking…

Started by joyu2012

3 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by yig

Karen Bishop- The Uncertainty, The Darkness, and Waking up at 3 AM

The Uncertainty, The Darkness, and Waking Up at 3 A.M. March 15, 2009 Welcome! A few days ago, I went out my door for a walk. After going…

Started by Marique

0 Mar 15, 2009

Letting Go Through Intolerance and Apathy by Karen Bishop

Letting Go Through Intolerance And Apathy - Karen Bishop One thing I have said over and over for several years is that the higher realms a…

Started by Marique

0 Mar 15, 2009

hello

hi. its feels like i stand still?

Started by tina

1 Mar 13, 2009

The Caterpillar and the Butterfly

The Caterpillar and the Butterfly: By Melody Larson "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world the master calls a butterfly." --Rich…

Started by Marique

0 Mar 11, 2009

Our chance for freedom

this came thru this morn..... I once had a dream that people would unite as one across the world and show their appreciation to their crea…

Started by Birugan

1 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Marique

Walkins Wanderers and Starseeds

Please join our wonderful group of Walkins Wanderers and Starseeds!! Walkins Wanderers and Starseeds is a forum open to all who know the…

Started by Angel Michael

0 Mar 11, 2009

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther posted a status
"NXIVM s** cult founder Keith Raniere is sentenced to 120 years in prison"
20 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"..."
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'STUNNING REVELATION ABOUT WHAT LIES UNDERGROUND, DUMBS & TUNNEL'S Oct.26,2020 by Derek Knauss'
"I can tell you from my own experience that I wrote about in my last e-book [ 2012 new earth…"
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion

Source via Galaxygirl | October 26, 2020

Source 10/26/2020I am Source. I am that I am. I am the in-breath and the out-breath and the space…See More
10 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
12 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship