Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Spirituality In General (17,041)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Angel Meditation! Instantly Relax and Recharge with The Love and Light of Angels By Melanie Beckler

Angel Meditation! Instantly Relax and Recharge with The Love and Light of Angels By Melanie Beckler This is the most powerful meditati…

Started by Steve Hutchinson

0 Apr 6

Creating Peace On Earth By Natalie Glasson

Creating Peace On Earth By Ascended Master Kuthumi Via Natalie Glasson Master Kuthumi's Message ..... I, Master Kuthumi, am the W…

0 Apr 6

Qanonsong

Started by Andronover

95 Apr 5
Reply by amparo alvarez

'Beto Is Our Christ' Orourke For US Pres-A Cult Leader!!! Sick Millenials Without Spiritual Direction

these poor kids are sick; https://theweek.com/articles/832532/dont-idolize-2020-pick Don't idolize your 2020 pick Former Texas Rep. Beto…

Started by Pet Rock

0 Apr 4

Awakening Your Channels To receive Ascension Downloads By Natalie Glasson...And...Pure Silver & Golden White Light Equinox Meditation By Joanna...And...Life Is...The Soul's Dreams By Ann Albers

Awakening Your Channels To receive Ascension Downloads By Mary Magdalene Via Natalie Glasson Mary Magdalene's Message ..... Belove…

0 Apr 3

5 Profound Things You Need To Know About The Aries New Moon Energy On April 5, 2019 By Melanie Beckler

5 Profound Things You Need To Know About The Aries New Moon Energy On April 5, 2019 By Melanie Beckler Melanie Beckler .... April 5th…

0 Apr 3

The True Conscious Nature & Myriad Benefits of Cats & Dogs By James Tyberonn

mes Tyberonn Discussions The True Conscious Nature & Myriad Benefits of Cats & Dogs   Archangel Metatron via J Tyberonn   '…

2 Apr 3
Reply by Steve Hutchinson

Prophecies Of Indian Sage Shri Veera Brahmam Garu...Also Known As The Indian Nostradamus

Read what the Indian Nostradamus Predicts In Poem Form:  https://www.scribd.com/doc/59173000/Prophecies-of-Indian-Sage-Shri-Veera-Brahmam

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Apr 2

New Moon Angel Card Reading For This Week! March 31 - April 6, 2019 By Melanie Beckler

Melanie Beckler ..... As we step into the new month of April there is powerful energy of new beginnings and personal transformation wit…

0 Mar 31

we can't keep our eyes closed

I am sorry if I will upset you. Its just that we can't close our eyes for what's happening in France. For this reason I ask you to share th…

Started by Roberto Durante

10 Mar 30
Reply by Malcolm

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCTURIAN GORUP MESSAGE through MARILYN RAFFAELE
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post WILL THE GALACTICS HANDLE 5G?
1 hour ago
Marique replied to the discussion '40 Facts That Prove That America’s Moral Collapse Is Spinning Wildly Out Of Control'
"Yep, we are rapidly going downhill and straight to hell. The abortion culture that kills more…"
3 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Mystery figure at Notre Dame cathedral fire'
"here is a link, and darkstar you are right...suspicious as…"
3 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: THE MEDIA, MEDICINE, FOOD, ELECTIONS ... YOUR LIVE IS A FABRICATED FAIRY TALE'
"You have my record beat darkstar...congratulations, lol.  I totally agree we are living 1984…"
4 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: THE MEDIA, MEDICINE, FOOD, ELECTIONS ... YOUR LIVE IS A FABRICATED FAIRY TALE'
"Everything said here is true as hell.  I see these things daily on Twitter.  I have…"
4 hours ago
Marique liked Krishna Kalki's discussion EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: THE MEDIA, MEDICINE, FOOD, ELECTIONS ... YOUR LIVE IS A FABRICATED FAIRY TALE
4 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship