Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Spirituality In General (17,098)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aligning Your Core Light By Melanie Beckler

Aligning Your Core Light By Melanie Beckler Hey there, I want to remind you today... That when you stay in alignment with your inner co…

Started by Steve Hutchinson

0 May 30

Tuning Into The Divine Mother By Ann Albers ... And ...Healing With The Angelic Rainbow Of Light By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Invocations For The Mystical Month Of May By Patricia Cota-Robles

Tuning Into The Divine Mother By Ann Albers & The Angels Message From The Angels ..... My dear friends, we love you so very muc…

0 May 28

Feeling Your Divine Connection By Ann Albers

Feeling Your Divine Connection By Ann Albers & Your Divine Presence Hi Dear Friends! We all want to feel connected to the Love th…

0 May 28

341Hz 》HEART CHAKRA HEALING SOUND BATH 》Open Yourself To Love & Kindness 》Chakra Cleansing Music

0 May 28

The Greatest Gift By Jenny Schiltz

The Greatest Gift By Jenny Schiltz This weekend I received a wonderful confirmation and it wasn’t lost on me that it was Memorial Wee…

0 May 28

Latest Mandella Effects-Air Plants, Star Shape Cities, 8 Deadly Sins, Man's Ashes Sent To The Moon In 1999!

More weirdness

Started by Pet Rock

0 May 27

New Earth Angelic Template of Forgiveness and Love By Anrita Melchizedek...And...Experience Your Sacred Communion To Your God Light of Self...And...The Vibration Of Ascension By Shelly Dressel

New Earth Angelic Template of Forgiveness and Love By Anrita Melchizedek   I call upon the Overlighting of Mother/Father God, and…

0 May 26

You Are Always Wrapped In Wings of Pure Love By Shanta Gabriel

You Are Always Wrapped In Wings of Pure Love By Shanta Gabriel & AA Gabriel For this week's issue, the message from Archangel Gabri…

0 May 25

Affirmations - The Power To Heal Is With Me By Steve Nobel

Affirmations - The Power to Heal Is Within Me By Steve Nobel "The power to cleanse and heal is within me. The power to cleanse and heal…

0 May 25

Your Purpose Is So Simple ! By Ann Albers

Your Purpose Is So Simple ! By Ann Albers Hi Dear Friends! Our purpose is much easier than we think. Read the angels' view on our sha…

0 May 23

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL:FUNDAMENTAL EDUCATION-XVII-PEACE

…See More
1 hour ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post PLEIADIAN LIGHT FORCES - COMMAND PROTOCOL PANDORA - video
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post PLEIADIAN LIGHT FORCES - COMMAND PROTOCOL PANDORA - video
11 hours ago
Joanna commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Hi All, this Sunday's LoveLight meditation focuses with the high soul frequencies of the…"
11 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post

PLEIADIAN LIGHT FORCES - COMMAND PROTOCOL PANDORA - video

The Event, Pleiadian Protocol Pandora, Light Forces Transmission…See More
13 hours ago
Karma's Helper shared their blog post on Facebook
15 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT through BLOSSOM GOODCHILD
21 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship