Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Spirituality In General (17,041)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

12-Strand Light DNA Activation throughout 2019

Hi All, Throughout 2019 we'll be sharing a series of 12-strand light-DNA Activations, for the 12th day of each month, in alignment with the…

Started by Joanna

12 Apr 15
Reply by Joanna

Full Moon Angel Card Reading for the week! [April 14 - 20 2019]

Full Moon Angel Card Reading for the week! [April 14 - 20 2019] Are you ready to put yourself on a new trajectory in alignment with you…

Started by Steve Hutchinson

0 Apr 14

Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

Dear ones it is coming the three days and night of Darkness.  God is intervening now to give you all a choice,  God has outlined the guid…

Started by Jason

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

Synthesis With The Master Archangels By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Lifting The Veils of Separation By Lea Chapin...And...The Universe Wants Me To Share ... By Matt Kahn

Synthesis With The Master Archangels Of The Multi Universal Level - AA Metatron Via Natalie Glasson AA Metatron's Message ..... I…

0 Apr 13

HELP MOTHER MARY HEAL THE HEART CHAKRA OF MOTHER EARTH

HELP MOTHER MARY HEAL THE HEART CHAKRA OF MOTHER EARTH - PART 2 - BY NATALIE GLASSON It is with love that I bless the land you walk upo…

0 Apr 12

You Are Never Far From The Light By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Little Deaths, New Births, And More...By Ann Albers ... And ... The Vibration of Beauty By Shelly Dressel

You Are Never Far From The Light By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to…

0 Apr 11

What Would Love Do? By Matt Kahn

Video - "What Would Love Do" By Matt Kahn - https://youtu.be/lRXD_brYxiw Filmed at Mile Hi church in Denver, CO. Matt breaths new life…

0 Apr 11

You Are A Divine Expression - Spirit Into Matter - By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Empower Your Divine Self Image By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Embracing The Light Meditation By Joanna

You Are A Divine Expression - Spirit Into Matter - By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gab…

0 Apr 10

And Activity And Invocation of Light To Accelerate Humanity's Return To Christ Consciousness By Patricia Cota-Robles

And Activity And Invocation of Light To Accelerate Humanity's Return To Christ Consciousness By Patricia Cota-Robles

0 Apr 10

The Evolution Of The Soul By AA Michael Via Ronna Herman

The Evolution Of The Soul By AA Michael Via Ronna Herman AA Michael's Message ..... Beloved masters, you must endeavor to expand your…

0 Apr 7

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCTURIAN GORUP MESSAGE through MARILYN RAFFAELE
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post WILL THE GALACTICS HANDLE 5G?
1 hour ago
Marique replied to the discussion '40 Facts That Prove That America’s Moral Collapse Is Spinning Wildly Out Of Control'
"Yep, we are rapidly going downhill and straight to hell. The abortion culture that kills more…"
3 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Mystery figure at Notre Dame cathedral fire'
"here is a link, and darkstar you are right...suspicious as…"
3 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: THE MEDIA, MEDICINE, FOOD, ELECTIONS ... YOUR LIVE IS A FABRICATED FAIRY TALE'
"You have my record beat darkstar...congratulations, lol.  I totally agree we are living 1984…"
4 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: THE MEDIA, MEDICINE, FOOD, ELECTIONS ... YOUR LIVE IS A FABRICATED FAIRY TALE'
"Everything said here is true as hell.  I see these things daily on Twitter.  I have…"
4 hours ago
Marique liked Krishna Kalki's discussion EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: THE MEDIA, MEDICINE, FOOD, ELECTIONS ... YOUR LIVE IS A FABRICATED FAIRY TALE
4 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship