Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Spirituality In General (15,505)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SATAN HAS INFILTRATED THE WORLDS GOVERNMENTS! -TECHNOLOGY WILL BE THE DEATH OF HUMANITY!

This is the work of the Galactic Federation of Light, Ascended Masters, Great White Brotherhood, Pleiadians, etc. They are the fallen angel…

Started by Rich228

0 Jul 31

Jon Stewart Turned His 45-Acre Farm Into An Animal Sanctuary To Rescue Abused Factory Farm Animals ...LOVELY JUBBLEY

Jon Stewart and His Wife Open Up a 12-Acre Animal Rescue Farm Former Daily Show host, Jon Stewart and his wife, Tracey have bought a fa…

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Jul 31

METATRON. THE A.I. THAT CONTROLS ALL THINGS.

What we are actually dealing with are DNA based machines. That's right, aliens, ultraterrestrials, or whatever you want to call them. We ar…

Started by Rich228

0 Jul 31

The lies of the Galactic Federation

This person is on the money! The Galactic Federation is comprised of mostly reptilians. Some are feline reptilian/hybrids. These guys, alon…

Started by Rich228

0 Jul 31

Ivan Teller channeling Theresa Lyran and Derek Yahyel

These beings (Lyran/Yahyel) are holding me hostage in my own body. They have been possessing me along with the Pleiadians and Ashtar [Astro…

Started by Rich228

0 Jul 31

Baal is Back! Demons in the Deep State

America is under serious demonic attack. Thanks to our cowardice leaders who pretend that they know nothing about this. Demons are merely i…

Started by Rich228

0 Jul 31

How Spirits Take Over Humans

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE! THESE BEINGS HAVE COMPLETELY TAKEN ME OVER AND I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO GET RID OF THE NOW FOR 20 YEARS (STARTED IN 1…

Started by Rich228

0 Jul 31

America is under serious demonic attack. Thanks to our cowardice leaders who pretend that they know nothing about this. Demons are merely i…

Started by Rich228

0 Jul 31

Started by Rich228

0 Jul 31

Started by Rich228

0 Jul 31

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Hypocrites Of The Century ...Hare Krishna Preaching Simple Living High Thinking ..Their Maharaja's Sitting In Rolls Royce Plus Poisioning Their Master'
"what happened to'not this, not this' shunning the physical world ? That's the way…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion I Am The Light. I Am The Love. I Am That I Am ! By Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion Divine Mother: The Great Reveal - Jennifer Crokaert
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post FINDING YOUR INNER TRUTH by THE CELESTIAL WHITE BEINGS
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Amazon is Deliberately Being Set On Fire Says Indigenous Woman...What You Do To Mother Earth You Do To Yourselves
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post 7 SELF-CARE TIPS- HOW TO STEP UP YOUR SELF-LOVE WITH THESE POWERFUL DAILY HABITS
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
10 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship