Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Spirituality In General (17,145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

my little "poem"

I just wanted to share little poem I wrote awhile back when life was not such a joyous time for me. I feel so much better now and my spirit…

Started by Marique

0 Mar 9, 2009

Just thought I would let you know about NESTLE WATER.

Yes I know the subject is intiesing. Well I am very educated(maybe not so much on spelling). We bought the kids some water to drink and I r…

Started by Saint Lucifer

7 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by LovesEagles

Message of Michael(01.03.2009)

From newly opened door Welcome everybody Here there is the stairway to the heaven Your unique smile again Everybody welcomed And here again…

Started by ilkay

0 Mar 6, 2009

Abundance Breakthrough Project

http://www.jodunning.com/index.php?target=news&mode=details&news_id=6 Please forward this email FREE Abundance Breakthrough…

Started by Thomas

0 Mar 6, 2009

I dont know

I dont know, reading the new "guidelines" has got me thinking "what the ****" is going on? Are you ready for a classic Pasiel rant? Then l…

Started by Daone

27 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Tom

Galactic Beings United ~*

I have now created a new Ning network, Galactic Beings United! its similar to Ashtar Command but focuses on our experiences while on earth…

Started by Oen Libertatum

1 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Oen Libertatum

orbs

hi, can anyone explain what orbs realy are? i took random pictures of my room. and orbs seem to be in the picture.

Started by Jon_wizard

3 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Thomas

Anyone noticing the new Chat bar at the bottom of your screen?

Click either one of the arrows to view chat. I am trying to test this to see how it works but no one else is responding.

Started by Lord M

1 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

physical weirdness in 3d form

I was just wondering what people have been noticing latly in 3d form. What has stood out latly that things are extremely different. Hear is…

Started by Saint Lucifer

3 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Brock

how to use Amethyst crystal for contacting angels and what not.

I just got this crystal wand of amethyst and i was wondering if there is any posture to do for more affective connection. or maybe place th…

Started by Matthew

0 Feb 27, 2009

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship