Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Spirituality In General (17,142)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Earth Hour

Just thought I would post this. http://www.earthhour.org/home/ I will be meditating I hope alot of people join me. Lets show this earth h…

Started by Saint Lucifer

2 Mar 28, 2009

Every step of the way

Every step of the way Everyone deserves a little joy in their lives…. For those that seek it shall be rewarded There are many roads to en…

Started by Birugan

1 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by AdriBellaInspired

polarity shift? Old news?

I ran across this on another Ashtar site and wanted to post it here for your thought and discussion. I am so overwhelmed lately with my hug…

Started by Marique

9 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Marique

Presence

What is Presence? Well, what isn't Presence? All that is happening in the Moment is what's Real. Anything your focused upon that doesn't ex…

Started by Will

4 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by CoMdr * LightSpeed *

Trought Darkness Into Light, the Endless Cycles of the Divine Plan

AbundantHope : NEW READERS! Read Here First Last Updated: Mar 20th, 2009 - 12:20:31 PJ #50 Chapters 1 & 2, Throught Darkness Into L…

Started by Madelaine

1 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Madelaine

24 God Creators, re-evolution of the Earth and all Star-seeds

24 God Creators. All created different universes, different races. Once of these God Creators is called Melchizedek. They created many…

Started by Madelaine

0 Mar 21, 2009

Playing with google earth

Well I had a little bit of time to spare. So I downloaded google earth. wow it's fun ok just throwing some pics out their I took and questi…

Started by Saint Lucifer

4 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by yig

Spirituality here and Islam

Hi there. I'm new, and this subject (or other religions in general) may have already been covered, so please don't hurt me. So anyways, I'…

Started by Brian Gannon

2 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by gulden

Thank You from Ben-Arion*

Thank You from Ben-Arion* I want to thank all members for this quick transition to the "new" ashtar command website. I must say it has bee…

Started by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

18 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Magdalena Antolina

Be ready for New Sun Jupiter!

Hi everyone, I keep trying… I keep searching… In 3D… You get what you see! In 5D… You get what you seek! I keep believing… I keep thinking…

Started by joyu2012

3 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by yig

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted a blog post

ASHTAR: THE TIME IS NEAR

Ashtar: The Time is NearJuly 18, 2019 By …See More
32 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Agarther posted a status
"Jeffrey Epstein Is Denied Bail Because He Poses a ‘Danger’ to the Community"
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'One Should Live Simple, Eat Simple, Dress Simple And Focus On Leading A Spiritual Life Having No Attachments...HERE IS A SIMPLE DIET RECOMMENDED'
"When you think about it even your body is temperory but must be looked after which your true self…"
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'One Should Live Simple, Eat Simple, Dress Simple And Focus On Leading A Spiritual Life Having No Attachments...HERE IS A SIMPLE DIET RECOMMENDED'
"I just love to live simple, dress simple, eat simple and having minimum attachments...I sleep on…"
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
18 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'A Message from Sheldan'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Progress" -- July 18, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
20 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship