Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Spirituality In General (17,048)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone noticing the new Chat bar at the bottom of your screen?

Click either one of the arrows to view chat. I am trying to test this to see how it works but no one else is responding.

Started by Lord M

1 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

physical weirdness in 3d form

I was just wondering what people have been noticing latly in 3d form. What has stood out latly that things are extremely different. Hear is…

Started by Saint Lucifer

3 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Brock

how to use Amethyst crystal for contacting angels and what not.

I just got this crystal wand of amethyst and i was wondering if there is any posture to do for more affective connection. or maybe place th…

Started by Matthew

0 Feb 27, 2009

Welcome Back to AshtarCommand!

Welcome back to the new AshtarCommand Website... The transition to the new website went quite quick. I could never predict anything like…

Started by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

22 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Akkash

Ah, the simplicities of life.....

If only we never closed our minds, if only we still viewed the world through the eyes of a child, c'mon let's open up those eyes and see ho…

Started by Cheryl

1 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Akkash

ONLARDAN

DEAR FRIENDS While nothing is coincidential in the universe, none of the meetings and coming together in the universe occur without reason…

Started by omega

2 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by omega

Mer-Ka-Ba Activation Meditation

Please read and note there are two parts to this document. Enjoy brothers and sisters! Namaste

Started by samadhi_grace

2 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Brother Monk

Ashtar Command International Convention 2010 with Soltec

Ashtar Command International Convention 2010, Organized By Soltec, http://www.lightvoyager.com Soltec invites you to get ready for the eve…

Started by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

3 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Barron

Ashtar Command USA Mirror Website

Ashtar Command Website News-The Ashtar Command Mirror website which honors the European Site here welcomes all our Brothers and Sisters to…

Started by CmdrAleon

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by CmdrAleon

The Gateway to Spiritual Conciousness

The Gateway to Spiritual Consciousness by Owen Waters Love is the saving grace of all of humanity. We contact this primal energy in our fi…

Started by Cmdr Worf

2 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by cosmic warrior

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Stick replied to the discussion 'Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?'
"Spoken like a true Trump devotee, Mariique.... even parroting terms like 'locker room…"
2 hours ago
Marique posted a discussion

Just stopping by, been a long time since I was here.

Hello to all my friends that are still here. I have not been on in several years, but now am back…See More
6 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Want A Good Laugh? Look At MSM Chart On Trump/Russia Collusion'
"I totally agree..If she is the product being turned out of college these days, the students should…"
6 hours ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'What's happened to Nidle sheldan?'
"Thanks, Agarther. I actually missed that update when you posted it. "
7 hours ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'What's happened to Nidle sheldan?'
"Hasn't there been a new newsletter with an update from Colleen about his health?  Of…"
7 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post YOUR ANGELIC STAR GATEWAYS by ARCHANGEL MICHAEL through NATALIE GLASSON
10 hours ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'What's happened to Nidle sheldan?'
11 hours ago
Yessica commented on the blog post 'What's happened to Nidle sheldan?'
"@ amparo alvarez Thank you for your reply. Please keep posting any information you get."
12 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship