Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Spirituality In General (17,067)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Goddess Ostara and the Story of the Easter Bunny

Ostara, the Goddess of Dawn (Saxon), who was responsible for bringing spring each year, was feeling guilty about arriving so late. To make…

Started by Cozmikat

1 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Cozmikat

Great ET / UFO Resource

a fellow researcher stumbled across this great page while doing research on the Koldasian contacts, very nice work this fellow has done in…

Started by Barron

5 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Teddy

Children Of The New Dream ~ An Interview With Drunvalo Melchizedek By Diane Coope

* Posted by Christopher OV Admin on April 15, 2009 at 11:00am * Send Message View Christopher OV Admin's blog Diane: So Drunvalo...who are…

Started by cici

1 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Marion

Preparing Your Physical Body For Ascension By Daniel Devoe

Are you aware that ascension is the most natural process for graduation from your present dimension? it has been many millennia since the g…

Started by cici

0 Apr 16, 2009

Methods For Evolving The Self By OV Member Marilyn Meyer

* View Christopher OV Admin's blog Contemplation vs. Meditation: The benefits of contemplation are feeling more relaxed, focused and clos…

Started by cici

1 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by TheOne

What Is Our Next Bold Leap? by Kristi Bowman

People seem to be experiencing spiritual enlightenment left and right, some after years of dedicated meditative practice, others by a singl…

Started by cici

0 Apr 15, 2009

First Contact preparation?

Is Hollywood trying to prepare people for first contact? i'm talking about the movies that is coming up this year. Movies for children, tee…

Started by Cleyton

1 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Barron

Interesting about underground places

I read this on one of my other groups and just wanted to share. I found this believable and very informative. Form your own opinions but I…

Started by Marique

3 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Teddy

Could someone help me?

Hi, i would like to talk about Ascension. I had been reading about this for a few days but i don't understand at all. Last night i was read…

Started by Cleyton

9 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Cleyton

Judas Iscariot

The disciple Judas Iscariot has been discussed extensivley for centuries until a recent National Geographical unearthing revealed a new wri…

Started by Martin Askey

3 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Martin Askey

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship