Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Spirituality In General (17,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Welcome Back to AshtarCommand!

Welcome back to the new AshtarCommand Website... The transition to the new website went quite quick. I could never predict anything like…

Started by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

22 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Akkash

Ah, the simplicities of life.....

If only we never closed our minds, if only we still viewed the world through the eyes of a child, c'mon let's open up those eyes and see ho…

Started by Cheryl

1 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Akkash

ONLARDAN

DEAR FRIENDS While nothing is coincidential in the universe, none of the meetings and coming together in the universe occur without reason…

Started by omega

2 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by omega

Mer-Ka-Ba Activation Meditation

Please read and note there are two parts to this document. Enjoy brothers and sisters! Namaste

Started by samadhi_grace

2 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Brother Monk

Ashtar Command International Convention 2010 with Soltec

Ashtar Command International Convention 2010, Organized By Soltec, http://www.lightvoyager.com Soltec invites you to get ready for the eve…

Started by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

3 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Barron

Ashtar Command USA Mirror Website

Ashtar Command Website News-The Ashtar Command Mirror website which honors the European Site here welcomes all our Brothers and Sisters to…

Started by CmdrAleon

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by CmdrAleon

The Gateway to Spiritual Conciousness

The Gateway to Spiritual Consciousness by Owen Waters Love is the saving grace of all of humanity. We contact this primal energy in our fi…

Started by Cmdr Worf

2 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by cosmic warrior

Mission for today - Intending LOVE -Join me?

I have decided that today I am going to remember and share LOVE... Who will join me in the experience of co-creating a vibration of LOVE on…

Started by Light.Essence

11 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Shianne

Old Fat Naked Women for Peace (I promise this in not nasty)

I ran across this on You Tube when looking for vids about Peace. This video brought a smile to my face so I thought I would share this with…

Started by Marique

4 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Saint Lucifer

the laughing guru

I just viewed this on another site I belong to and it is so precious and laugh inspiring that I could not resist sharing this. It is from t…

Started by Marique

5 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Marique

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post UPDATE FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL- LOVE OVERSHADOWS THE DARKNESS
2 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SAUL via JOHN SMALLMAN: "YOU FIND PEACE AND SELF-ACCEPTANCE AS THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE ARISES INTO YOUR AWARENESS"
2 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post JESUS via JOHN SMALLMAN: LIFE IS MEANT TO BE ENJOYABLE FOR ALL, AND IT CAN BE
2 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'New Zealand Mosque Attack Shooter Admits It Was A False Flag To Create Division And Civil War'
"thanks Malcolm I saw some of it-complete psychopath-some odf the music he plays is Serbian national…"
2 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story'
"lol-another scewball -that's all we need-MSM won't expose him or cortez who so far has…"
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
6 hours ago
Joanna commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Hello sweet peeps, we have a March Equinox Diamond Light Meditation at the link below, for anyone…"
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Profound Forgiveness - A Gift Of Divine Grace By Patricia Cota-Robles Patricia Cota-Robles…"
8 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship