Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Spirituality In General (15,811)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ALIEN RACES 2.

Lyran Giants We're going to give you some of the primary groups that were very active in space exploration because those are the ones that…

Started by cici

0 Jun 13, 2009

Message from the GFL: Ag-agria 12-June-2009

Ag-agria 12-June-2009 I am Ag-agria come to you again, to tell you more about time aboard our ships. As members of the Galactic Federation…

Started by Mac

0 Jun 12, 2009

as you shift, so too does your reality~ 6/9/9 ~ Update by Sheldan Nidle

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 10 Oc, 18 Pax, 4 Eb Selamat Jarin! We come with news of…

Started by Thomas

3 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Thomas

Newest Crop Formation at Yatesbury, nr Cherhill, Wiltshire. Reported 12th June

To me this is a Phoenix

Started by cici

4 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by cici

WHAT IS ASCENSION

"And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood…

Started by cici

0 Jun 12, 2009

GLOBAL WARMING? or INFLUX OF DIVINE ENERGIES?

Lyle wrote: I've asked Spirit to comment on what is the reason for the so-called global warming condition, and although the following may n…

Started by cici

0 Jun 12, 2009

Squatters rights – Whose Earth is it anyway?

Earth, from the viewpoint of extraterrestrials in near Earth space and on the ground, is a literal, verdant, rich garden of biological dive…

Started by cici

0 Jun 12, 2009

DOUBT - I HAVE FEW QUESTIONS!

Hello brothers and sisters. I had been studying about Ashtar Command and light beings from other planets. Sometimes i do feel good and peac…

Started by Cleyton

12 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Kalindi

Damur of Antares

Damur of Antares through Zilanthra - May 28, 2009 Salutations. We are from Antares. We are amongst an infinite number of worlds in your Mi…

Started by Thomas

0 Jun 11, 2009

Conflict Solving in New Energies

Conflict Solving in New Energies Anahit Nowadays many new energies are available for all humans. We can benefit from them to solve conflic…

Started by Thomas

0 Jun 11, 2009

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Barack Hussein Obama is a Puppet of the Dark Cabal and NOTHING MORE....He Does Not Serve Within the GFL nor Planetary Hierarchy'
"As I write this, Barry has just been wheeled-out, to make a 'virtual townhall' commentary…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Barack Hussein Obama is a Puppet of the Dark Cabal and NOTHING MORE....He Does Not Serve Within the GFL nor Planetary Hierarchy'
"Back in 2012 I gave warnings that were ignored by several of Obama's fans on…"
10 hours ago
"FUTURE PROVES PAST: 2020 OBAMAGATE COMING TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU>>>"
10 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'THE PATRIOTS LAID THE TRAP, (DS) TOOK THE BAIT, UNITY IS GROWING (VIDEO)'
"Lol, it's all part of the Grand Show, to wake humanity up!"
11 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Message of Calming To American Voters and The US Republic'
"US Senate hearing into operation "Crossfire Hurricane" is now in process....KEEP…"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'OFF-GRID ‘HEMP HOUSE’ MADE ALMOST ENTIRELY FROM HEMP AND SOLAR PANELS...LOOKS COOL'
"Wakey, wakey, Pet...!! You're on [for answers..!!] ;-)"
15 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship