Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Spirituality In General (15,691)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love H2O TV

Started by Thomas

0 May 27, 2009

How to remove yourself from the implants abilities! Just play Super Mario in your mind!

Do the groundwork yourself, so you can get a good connection to your guides. This is what I found out. Almost everyone of you have implants…

Started by ♪ Øystein ♪

2 May 26, 2009
Reply by ♪ Øystein ♪

LOVE AT ITS FINEST

Why people can't learn anything from this I'll never know. Talk about a hint of God and Mother Nature right before your eyes....If this doe…

Started by yig

4 May 26, 2009
Reply by Lion of Sirius A

People, shapes & animals ?

Hello everybody ! I'd rather post here because i'm not really going to talk about dreams, but i'd like to get some insights about somethin…

Started by n.franelle

0 May 26, 2009

The 8Th Fire...see it, experience it...believe in it!!!

IMy husband was involved with a wonderful project two years ago. He was asked to do some of the music on this Native American Documentary.…

Started by StarShip_Princess

4 May 25, 2009
Reply by StarShip_Princess

VeriChip Corporation Completes Development of New 8 Millimeter RFID Implantable Microchip

Not so secret anymore, particularly when they even put out this story on their own website. Apparently the Bilderbergers recently discussed…

Started by Barron

5 May 25, 2009
Reply by Teddy

You Are Love

You Are Love. There ya go, a complete understanding of Everything. The answer to all of life's questions. What am I? Why am I Here? What i…

Started by Will

4 May 25, 2009
Reply by Daone

indigo children and the grid

I had developed a theory that the voices i sometimes hear in my mind were astral beings, but i noticed that the things we converse about ar…

Started by Anthony

4 May 25, 2009
Reply by christopher the lion

Its My Birthday!!!!

I just thought I would tell everyone who is love and light. Its my BIRTHDAY TODAY!! 25 YEARS OLD and I feel the love everywhere. I acutally…

Started by Jason

3 May 24, 2009
Reply by Straycat27

A Jewel Out of The Wilderness

A bit of background; this was written tonight 5/22 as an account of what I experienced sometime in June 2008...a turning point in my life w…

Started by AdriBellaInspired

2 May 24, 2009
Reply by AdriBellaInspired

RSS

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship