Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Spirituality In General (15,540)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ashtar Command USA Mirror Website

Ashtar Command Website News-The Ashtar Command Mirror website which honors the European Site here welcomes all our Brothers and Sisters to…

Started by CmdrAleon

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by CmdrAleon

The Gateway to Spiritual Conciousness

The Gateway to Spiritual Consciousness by Owen Waters Love is the saving grace of all of humanity. We contact this primal energy in our fi…

Started by Cmdr Worf

2 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by cosmic warrior

Mission for today - Intending LOVE -Join me?

I have decided that today I am going to remember and share LOVE... Who will join me in the experience of co-creating a vibration of LOVE on…

Started by Light.Essence

11 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Shianne

Old Fat Naked Women for Peace (I promise this in not nasty)

I ran across this on You Tube when looking for vids about Peace. This video brought a smile to my face so I thought I would share this with…

Started by Marique

4 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Saint Lucifer

the laughing guru

I just viewed this on another site I belong to and it is so precious and laugh inspiring that I could not resist sharing this. It is from t…

Started by Marique

5 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Marique

sorry for the double post

Today must be an odd day for me. I posted the laughing guru earlier today, then when I went back to check comments it seemed to have disapp…

Started by Marique

1 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Marique

the Laughing Yogi

I saw this on the You Tube and thought this guy is a riot. So I thought I would share the laughs. I could have sworn I posted this already…

Started by Marique

0 Feb 21, 2009

New Channel On Sky TV in the UK

Hi all, very good news for the UK, there is a channel on sky, well the channel is 200 and its all about spiritural and 2012 and other thing…

Started by Jason

0 Feb 20, 2009

Hi everyone! Introductions

I haven't frequented this site as much lately and wasn't aware that it had gone down and lost everything. I'm excited to see it back up aga…

Started by Lord M

6 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Lord M

obama and fema camps?

i was looking at abovetopsecret.com [i never take that site all too seriously since it's filled with negative things that are fear based] b…

Started by Anthony

1 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Daone

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship