Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Soulmates & Twin Flames (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to deal with a twin flame?

i have come across a twin flame of mine. I see myself in him. Initially I saw all the good things. but now I see all the bad things. I am l…

Started by Anupriya Srivastava

25 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Geo:)

How Do I Know If I’ve Found My Twin Flame?

How Do I Know If I’ve Found My Twin Flame? The term twin flame is becoming increasingly acknowledged and familiar in the metaphysical real…

Started by Krishna Kalki

3 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Paladin

What is burning?

If the twin is a flame, why not a twin river? This remind me of the guy named Mr. Jesus who kept comparing spirit to fire, air and then to…

Started by kwestarofkorna

2 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Delilah7777

Advice and help REQUIRED 4 mins of your time please! ? : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq_HceVwpPs Please use all of your wisdom and knowledge to assist me in the next phase of my life that will…

Started by Lewis

10 May 26, 2012

Soulmates and Ascension

Hi everyone, well me and my high school sweetheart broke up after over six years since first dating in 8th grade. I've broken up with her a…

Started by Aaron26

4 May 17, 2012
Reply by STAR*

Soul mates related ebooks(free download)

Finding Your Soulmate by Russ Michael http://www.goldenkeylibrary.info/pdf/finding-your-soulmate.pdf Soulmates, Twin Rays and Special Lover…

Started by janvier

2 May 13, 2012
Reply by janvier

Signs of the True Twin Flame

"Signs of the True Twin Flame" by Liora ttp://www.twinflame1111.com Detailed signs of the True Twin Flame in beautiful visuals an…

Started by Krishna Kalki

1 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by arun

Astrological Soulmate Calculator

Have been doing Soul Mate readings for years and have compiled this calculator: http://www.tamsoft.co.in/soulmates.html Present Research…

Started by TMS

6 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by pabisc

Coud he be my Soulmate?

Uh... I'll probably get a lot of bashing and rude sensless comments on this... I ask you to realy think before you comment.     So, the thi…

Started by Kiara

44 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by marianinia

What is true UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?

The whole topic about LOVE and what it is requires a deep investigation. I'm afraid Love is not so simple, because most people believe love…

Started by Eddie Servant of the Servant

22 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by John Jancar

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'All Sports to Be Carried Out In Sportsman Spirit .. No Body Allowed To Bring Any Other Propaganda Into Sports ...Like Lewis Hamilton Is Doing Without Knowing The Truth'
"There should be a strict policy to ban anyone who is bringing propaganda into sports ...e.g. Motor…"
7 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
11 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
18 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
21 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
21 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
23 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post **▼▲BLUE AVIANS: <>RETURN TO YOUR HEART SPACE<> ▼▲** by DAVEY
yesterday

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship