Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Soulmates & Twin Flames (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Awakening your conscious state to the will of your Higher Self on the Twin Flame Path.

Awakening your conscious state to the will of your Higher Self on the Twin Flame Path.   I share with you here what flowed through me for a…

Started by Amber Ariana - Twin Flame Path

0 Oct 11, 2013

Why does the Twin Flame topic upset me a lot?

This has been happening for a long time now and I've been trying to dismiss it, however it just keeps popping up! I have nothing against tw…

Started by Beato

27 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Dreamsicle

Blurting things out

This is not necessarily twin flame/soul mate related, but maybe applies here too. Here's a scenario: You meet a potential significant other…

Started by mA-Pu

10 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by mA-Pu

Are you a Twin Soul? What is your purpose?

Is there a collective purpose of ALL twin soul units?Now that 2012 has passed, what is the next game that Human Beings will be playing out?…

Started by TheOldestEternalOne

0 Jan 20, 2013

Loss

I want to share a story of loss with you all.  Someone really precious to me killed himself 3 months ago. He had a lot of trouble in this…

Started by Alchiel

8 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Alchiel

Trevor Says The "L" Word! Then Reveals His Secret!

Last night when Trevor and I were cuddling he said "I love you" awwwww! omg! We kissed and cuddled most of the night not to mention, make l…

Started by Trevors Sarah

14 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Semile

Twin Flame Sparks

I feel the need to write about my twin flame experiences, in hopes that I will have a better understanding of what has occurred. I wish to…

Started by Milly Om

4 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Milly Om

Twin Flames / Soul Mates - All Will Be Reunited In Accordance To Divine Will

This channel came through and I thought many would enjoy this messages as this is a great topic of concern for many that contact me for hel…

Started by Divine Willpower

13 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Divine Willpower

Lady Maria On Twin Flames through 11-11 Portal

http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/channelled: Isabel Henn

Started by Divine Willpower

0 Nov 12, 2012

I Just Cant Eat Anymore..

I feel so much sadness and stress that its affected me badly. I just cant eat anymore and I feel so sad, just very deeply sad. Im trying to…

Started by Sarah Murray

28 Oct 15, 2012

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Papa Fred liked amparo alvarez's blog post HOW TO RECOGNIZE A DRACONIAN SOUL, NARCISSIST, ENERGY VAMPIRE, EVIL PERSON
1 hour ago
amparo alvarez added 3 discussions to the group UNIVERSAL LAWS
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

Beginning Quantum Healing and Bunny Starts College-

Recorded: 09/09/97 September brings another timely entry into the archives of a channeling session…See More
4 hours ago
Movella commented on the blog post 'The violet flame- a gift to humanity from ascended Master Rakoczi (also known as Saint Germain)'
"Yes, it's a great technique to use in our own personal lives…"
7 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'In Australia This Is What You Get For Saying 'Freedom''
"absolutely!!!"
7 hours ago
Pet Rock posted discussions
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
9 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship