Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Meditation (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reader's Question: Meditation Enhancers

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness, January 7, 2015 - http://tinyurl.com/kxarsyg I wrote the following for the “reader’s ques…

Started by Wes Annac

1 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Pet Rock

Those of you willing take this homework say this word es-soy-ya over and over. meditate , sleep or awake.

Tell me what is your response after the task, It is old ancient cosmo language. Nothing evil, i am practice purity of light. I teaching you…

Started by UniverseMother3

14 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by UniverseMother3

Psychic and UFO Revelations in the Last Days

Psychonavigation

Started by Esoteric Emissary

0 Dec 4, 2014

The tranquility of nature

I NEED tranquility and I seek the serenity that can only be found in nature. I seek the place(s) where time seems to stop and I feel at pe…

Started by Lacuna

12 May 29, 2014
Reply by Lacuna

Signs of a break through in meditation?

What are the general signs of a break through in meditation? I ask this because I've been doing it off and on for several years now and onl…

Started by Laura

3 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by J.D.

Meditation can help you remember your past lives

Pineal Gland Secrets http://www.pinealglandsecrets.com/ If you can vividly imagine yourself in a certain time period; to the point of visu…

Started by Don Preston

1 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Malcolm

Meditation; A Guided Tour

Today, I'm trying something new. I'm going to blog during meditation. I want you to get a sense of what meditation can be like so you w…

Started by Meindert Arends

0 Oct 28, 2013

My New CD I Made of ALIEN MUSIC :)

Hello, I'm proud and exited to announce I've just finished putting together my alien dance music CD, hope you enjoy you can listen to the w…

Started by Kunda

0 Sep 20, 2013

why everybody accept the wrong colors of your basic chakras?

Longtime I found it already strange in my daily meditations that my basic or first chakra was red coloured.  This is your grounding chakra,…

Started by Luc van Lier

0 Jul 3, 2013

URGENT - PLEASE DO THIS MEDITATION TO REQUEST FOR HIGHER INTERVENTION!!!

URGENT - Singapore's haze index is now at 190 and it is in "UNHEALTHY" level and it is still rising. DO YOU CARE - DO YOUR PART - DON'T JU…

Started by Piperon

33 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship