Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Enviroment, Earth & Animals (918)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MarkH on "Executive Assassination Ring"

Mark, Investigative journalist Sy Hersh dropped a bombshell revelation on Monday about international killings ordered under Bush. ---------…

Started by Thomas

0 Mar 13, 2009

Great Chemtrail website, pictures of chemtrail cloud formations

I found a great resource page on chemtrails for any one who has an interest in the atrocities of chemical spraying. Here is the link. Eye o…

Started by Marique

1 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Barron

Mother Sekhmet

Mother Sekhmet Mother Sekhmet is a lion lady or a Pashat. She has a human body but a head and a tail like a lion and she is 12 feet tall.…

Started by Thomas

0 Mar 11, 2009

Good News : Update 3/10: Mark Huber Rough Notes from Ashtar on the Road tonight

Good News : Update 3/10: Mark Huber Rough Notes from Ashtar on the Road tonight Lois, Since Ashtar-on-the-road confirmed much of what was…

Started by Thomas

0 Mar 11, 2009

Contact the Obama Administration - Disclosure Project and Orion Project

http://www.disclosureproject.org/calltoaction.htm Contact the Obama Administration - February 2009 On the Friday January 23, World Puja r…

Started by Thomas

1 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Barron

A Call to Conscious Evolution

A Call to Conscious Evolution Sponsored by: Evolutionary Leaders Climate change, economic disparity, educational inequities, geopolitical…

Started by Thomas

3 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Cheryl

Compulsory Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb Madness!

I wrote this article about July 2008 and it got published in our Uncensored Magazine. Another good publication also ran a 20 page feature a…

Started by Barron

2 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Sim L

Echelon Conspiracy (2009 Movie Trailer)

http://www.openureyes.org.nz/blog/?q=node/962 View the trailer at the link above. This is timely considering some of the conversations we…

Started by Barron

0 Feb 26, 2009

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'As Far As I Know Animals Do Not Wash Their Hands Before Eating So why Are So Many So Called Humans Doing The Same???'
"why don't they wash? I wash my hands after taking my socks off-I wash my hands 5-7 times a day"
2 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 2'
"Wish the Abundance Disc was more obtainable for people living on a low income day to day basis, the…"
3 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 2
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
4 hours ago
Karma's Helper shared their blog post on Facebook
4 hours ago
Karma's Helper posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CONTROL YOUR SPEECH..YOUR WORDS FOR THEY LEAD TO YOUR FUTURE...Cut Out Abusive Language As It Will Come Back To You A Thousand Fold'
"Abusive language should be banned ...those who constantly use abusive language are mental…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'As Far As I Know Animals Do Not Wash Their Hands Before Eating So why Are So Many So Called Humans Doing The Same???'
"Now here is a very big problem ...99% of the people who go to temples do not wash their hands…"
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship