Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Dreams & Dream Interpretation (185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dream this while napping

Most of the dream I cannot remember. But here is what I can remember.  I was visiting someone in this house, I went and took a shower, can…

Started by Janice Washington

4 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Janice Washington

Intensely scary dream I had Last night!!! - What are your thoughts?

Last night I had the most extremely scary and bizarre dream I have ever experience in all my years here. It was completely lucid and I knew…

Started by Hidden Reality

28 May 28, 2013
Reply by Chris Hacker

Dreamed I met myself as a child

Now I have that smashing pumpkins song stuck in my head "I used to be a little boy, so old in my shoes." towards the end I was beating tha…

Started by Chris Hacker

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

false sleeping

In false awakening, you dream in the morning of having woken up, prepared your breakfast, taken it and now you are ready to go to work, int…

Started by Roaring Harmless

2 May 12, 2013
Reply by Roaring Harmless

applying a dream

After some meditation while focusing on 'third eye' region, I had a very vivid dream in which I was in a school in a certain farmiliar plac…

Started by Roaring Harmless

1 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

Aquariums / Terrariums on Craft

Hi, I'm a recent arrival to the forums and thought this might me a good place to gain further insight into something I've experienced off a…

Started by Orion Jedi

0 Apr 12, 2013

OMG! I just had the most terrible dreams of my life!!! its insane!!

In my dream, I am on my way to pick up my ipad, but then the place become a war zone, its almost like the whole city is under terrorist att…

Started by victa

23 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by victa

A dream

I had a strange dream last night, I remember almost all of it, but only a few minor details are missing. The dream was very vivid, almost l…

Started by Beato

16 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Beato

Dream of a sunset on the ocean.

I wanted to share a dream I had last night. I was in this medieval castle with all these people armed and ready to fight a big battle. Sudd…

Started by DRACO

5 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

Beautiful Inspiration

I've been having this certain dream since my spiritual awakening about 3-4 years ago. Each time i have this dream it gets more vivid…

Started by White Wiz Bisha

2 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by 1 darkstar

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship