Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Astral Projection & Soul Travel (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The World's Transition from This earth to the next. A letter from the Messenger.

Hi. Salams SHALOM,     In the name of GOD, The merciful and Beneficent.     (IF, any of you are also OF the GALACTIC MILITARY, or are IX TH…

Started by Muhammad Shaheryar Afzal

10 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by LightoftheWorld

How to Have an Out of Body Experience...Tips and Techniques

There is nice information in this article so you can leave your body so to say...but before you leave your body remember to say .. I'll be…

Started by Krishna Kalki

2 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by LightoftheWorld

Time Traveller With Cell Phone Footage To Prove It??? Really... what do you think ACC Members

Man claims that he travelled to future, and met himself there and took a cell phone video,,WOW..this is just weird...WHAT DO U THINK?!...…

Started by Krishna Kalki

6 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by LightoftheWorld

Time standing still

It was late November early Decmber 2011 I was arriving back home from supper as I was travelling down my road with a friend.My road seemed…

Started by Ohkwaho

1 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Eye of Change

Laughing Astral Projection

Hello everyone!About a week or so ago I was playing games with some friends. I had read something really funny that caught me off guard. I…

Started by blossomblizzard

5 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Robby

Kelly & Drekx Discuss Meeting Commander Quetzal on the Astral Plane

Dear Lightworkers,   Extracts from a discussion between myself and Kelly S, anent her healing by an ET on the astral plane, back in Mar…

Started by Drekx Omega

9 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

Featured

_

Latest Activity

Michael replied to the discussion 'The Highly-Anticipated 2017 US Fake News Awards'
"whats wrong with you brotha, you failed the most important fake news about orange imbecile : - he…"
33 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'SLEEP PARALYSIS QUESTION' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Hellen, I'm not sure if Val's just being pesky or means for me to write it but I'm…"
41 minutes ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'SLEEP PARALYSIS QUESTION' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Thanks for this information Valana.Get lot of rest and takecare.."
42 minutes ago
Hellen commented on the group 'Align with the Divine Within'
53 minutes ago
54 minutes ago
55 minutes ago
56 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'SLEEP PARALYSIS QUESTION' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Hellen, that's a good question but I truly don't think one that the Commander has any…"
1 hour ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship