Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Astral Projection & Soul Travel (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

meeting in the astral realms

One thing I don't understand about 'astral projections' is why a group of say 5 expert 'astral projectors' cannot arrange to astral project…

Started by Roaring Harmless

8 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Roaring Harmless

dreams, vivid, semi-lucid and powerful dreams about alternative realities and being aboard space crafts.

I keep dreaming I'm a freedom fighter undercover in a totalitarian dystopian alternative reality. It often begins at an old boarding school…

Started by Raybanperception

7 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Bruce D.

Tears Of Forgiveness - Peace Through Inner Reflection & Acceptance Of ALL THAT YOU ARE

Last night, I found myself on one of those Draconian ships. I looked around and it was just awful. I see they have this world created there…

Started by Divine Willpower

3 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Bruce D.

The man in the sky

How is this for catching an astral meditation projected through the camera. Out of the hundreds of pictures I've taken of the sky and natur…

Started by ReikiIlluminated

4 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by ReikiIlluminated

dreaming while fully awake

This is far more than LUCID DREAM. Sinse last year, I have been trying to dream while fully awake. I succeeded this morning! It has helped…

21 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Roaring Harmless

astral projecting to specific places

Now this ought to be just fantastic! Of course, as usual, I am most likely going to have people going through loopholes when I ask the que…

0 Jun 15, 2013

Dr. Eben Alexander: Proof of Heaven

Dr. Eben Alexander: Proof of Heaven "As a neurosurgeon, I did not believe in the phenomenon of near-death experiences. I grew up in a scie…

Started by Delilah7777

0 Apr 20, 2013

Unothordoxed astral projection

It is also called 'mental narvigation'. I invented this after I totaly failed to astral project in the usuall way. I gave up. Mental narvi…

0 Mar 29, 2013

Through the Wormhole - Life After Death - Morgan Freemon

Wonderful documentary regarding Life After Death from the new series "Through the Wormhole" on the Discovery Channel - presented by Morgan…

Started by Delilah7777

5 Nov 10, 2012

Fire and Ice

Ice is strongest substance on earth not fire - but it fires time these days anyway.

Started by Lejes

2 Nov 10, 2012

RSS

Featured

_

Latest Activity

Michael replied to the discussion 'The Highly-Anticipated 2017 US Fake News Awards'
"whats wrong with you brotha, you failed the most important fake news about orange imbecile : - he…"
49 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'SLEEP PARALYSIS QUESTION' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Hellen, I'm not sure if Val's just being pesky or means for me to write it but I'm…"
56 minutes ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'SLEEP PARALYSIS QUESTION' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Thanks for this information Valana.Get lot of rest and takecare.."
58 minutes ago
Hellen commented on the group 'Align with the Divine Within'
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'SLEEP PARALYSIS QUESTION' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Hellen, that's a good question but I truly don't think one that the Commander has any…"
1 hour ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship