Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Astral Projection & Soul Travel (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

meeting in the astral realms

One thing I don't understand about 'astral projections' is why a group of say 5 expert 'astral projectors' cannot arrange to astral project…

Started by Roaring Harmless

8 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Roaring Harmless

dreams, vivid, semi-lucid and powerful dreams about alternative realities and being aboard space crafts.

I keep dreaming I'm a freedom fighter undercover in a totalitarian dystopian alternative reality. It often begins at an old boarding school…

Started by Raybanperception

7 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Bruce D.

Tears Of Forgiveness - Peace Through Inner Reflection & Acceptance Of ALL THAT YOU ARE

Last night, I found myself on one of those Draconian ships. I looked around and it was just awful. I see they have this world created there…

Started by Divine Willpower

3 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Bruce D.

The man in the sky

How is this for catching an astral meditation projected through the camera. Out of the hundreds of pictures I've taken of the sky and natur…

Started by ReikiIlluminated

4 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by ReikiIlluminated

dreaming while fully awake

This is far more than LUCID DREAM. Sinse last year, I have been trying to dream while fully awake. I succeeded this morning! It has helped…

21 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Roaring Harmless

astral projecting to specific places

Now this ought to be just fantastic! Of course, as usual, I am most likely going to have people going through loopholes when I ask the que…

0 Jun 15, 2013

Dr. Eben Alexander: Proof of Heaven

Dr. Eben Alexander: Proof of Heaven "As a neurosurgeon, I did not believe in the phenomenon of near-death experiences. I grew up in a scie…

Started by Delilah7777

0 Apr 20, 2013

Unothordoxed astral projection

It is also called 'mental narvigation'. I invented this after I totaly failed to astral project in the usuall way. I gave up. Mental narvi…

0 Mar 29, 2013

Through the Wormhole - Life After Death - Morgan Freemon

Wonderful documentary regarding Life After Death from the new series "Through the Wormhole" on the Discovery Channel - presented by Morgan…

Started by Delilah7777

5 Nov 10, 2012

Fire and Ice

Ice is strongest substance on earth not fire - but it fires time these days anyway.

Started by Lejes

2 Nov 10, 2012

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Steve Nobel Meditations  Calling Into Being Your Highest Divine Self & Christ…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on Steve Hutchinson's video
Thumbnail

Broadcast June 2018

"Thanks so much for your reply Amparo. Infinite Blessings of God's Love, Light, &…"
4 hours ago
Dr. Angela Barnett posted a blog post

Crystal Magic Orchestra's Healing Music is powerful and it works

Crystal Magic Orchestra's Healing Music is powerful and it worksHello, This is Joe Barnett, MA of…See More
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Joker Of The Year Sadiq Khan Mayor Of London..Trump is right in saying that he is not doing a good job... his policy my life matters don’t give much damn about others ...as long as I am alright Jack'
"Since this fool has been Mayor :Knife attacks have soared by 21%, shooting incidents by 23%, street…"
6 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to the discussion 'A VISION ALIGNMENT PROJECT by INTENDERS OF THE HIGHEST GOOD'
"Dear amparo, Usually I do post to the site of Lightgrid but to day I have not seen my…"
15 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Human Tragedy and Filthy Globalist Scam-Widespread unrest erupts in southern Iraq amid acute shortages of water, electricity'
"your welcome-the Iraq war led to what we have in the middle east today and the flood of refugees…"
16 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship