Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Astral Projection & Soul Travel (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Objective astral world

I once read of someone online talking of how ancient Egyptians used to astral project to a specific place. He said to get there, there are…

Started by diamind

116 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by diamind

The Woman Who Can Will Herself Out Of Her Body

After a class on out-of-body experiences, a psychology graduate student at the University of Ottawa came forward to researchers to say that…

Started by Sam Dolin

4 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

The woman who 'can leave her body at will': Student sheds light on the strange brain activity involved in out-of-body experiences...See Photos

Researchers at the University of Ottawa, Canada, studied the brain activity of a student who can drift outside her own body at will Scienti…

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Mar 7, 2014

Spirit Guides

If you have a spirit guide and if so....if you have a drawing, a name, how they help you, if you still astral project exc...   This is exac…

Started by Xevian

0 Jan 26, 2014

The adorable and unlikely friendship between a fox and a dog that's being turned into a children's fairytale...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

They are the real life fox and hound, their touching relationship proving that friendship can survive despite background and social pressur…

Started by Krishna Kalki

4 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Sky

My Astral Projection tale.

This is my first discussion about astral projection. Last night I was mostly in my sleep state...most of the time I feel as though I am act…

Started by SawdethKalkett

2 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by SawdethKalkett

My Shower Time

Whenever I stand in the shower, letting the warm, soothing waters stream down on my forehead, the water dancing down my body in every direc…

Started by Aeternus

14 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Sapphire LiLi

Tribal Drumming Experience

Hi loved ones, A couple of weeks ago, I had this experience on the weekend, where I was laying on my bed for a little nap, I had no intenti…

Started by Chuck

4 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Chuck

My Conscious Time Travel Experience Last Night - WOW, by Andy B.

Hello everyone. I wanted to share with you what happened to me last night. It was really amazing. I actually time travelled in m…

Started by Meindert Arends

1 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Bonnie

Astral Travels: Rainbow Blessings

The following was written for the ongoing “astral travels” section of The Aquarius Paradigm Weekly Newsletter. Brimming ascended landscape…

Started by Wes Annac

2 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Wes Annac

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Steve Nobel Meditations  Calling Into Being Your Highest Divine Self & Christ…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on Steve Hutchinson's video
Thumbnail

Broadcast June 2018

"Thanks so much for your reply Amparo. Infinite Blessings of God's Love, Light, &…"
4 hours ago
Dr. Angela Barnett posted a blog post

Crystal Magic Orchestra's Healing Music is powerful and it works

Crystal Magic Orchestra's Healing Music is powerful and it worksHello, This is Joe Barnett, MA of…See More
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Joker Of The Year Sadiq Khan Mayor Of London..Trump is right in saying that he is not doing a good job... his policy my life matters don’t give much damn about others ...as long as I am alright Jack'
"Since this fool has been Mayor :Knife attacks have soared by 21%, shooting incidents by 23%, street…"
6 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to the discussion 'A VISION ALIGNMENT PROJECT by INTENDERS OF THE HIGHEST GOOD'
"Dear amparo, Usually I do post to the site of Lightgrid but to day I have not seen my…"
15 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Human Tragedy and Filthy Globalist Scam-Widespread unrest erupts in southern Iraq amid acute shortages of water, electricity'
"your welcome-the Iraq war led to what we have in the middle east today and the flood of refugees…"
16 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship