Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Ascension and Awakening (3,341)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mayan Calendar End Date Discussion! When does the Mayan Calendar end? October 28th, 2011 or December 21, 2012?

I have found an interessting articel about this topic ! What do you think ? When will The Mayan Calendar come to an end ? Is there more inf…

Started by Whapity

5 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Andronover

FALLEN Angels

From Heaven they fell...first Satan having s** with Eve and producing Cain to the other fallen ones having s** with women and producing gia…

Started by GODS SOLDIER

18 Jun 7, 2009

LIVE H2O CONCERT- Please inform others!!!

URGENT FLU SALVATION REPORT FROM DR. LEONARD HOROWITZ Dear Healthy World Member, This is an URGENT MESSAGE to be circulated as far and f…

Started by Sim L

0 May 26, 2009

in a twinkling sometime between may 4th and may 5th... anyone else?

did anyone else get an "upgrade" during this time? and no i'm not talking about HBO & cinemax... i'm talking BIG CHANGES. :D

Started by christopher the lion

6 May 14, 2009
Reply by christopher the lion

Stepping FULLY Into YOUrself, by Lauren C.Gorgo

Thursday, May 7, 2009 Warning: this message contains unusually high levels of sarcasm deemed unsuitable for the "seriously spiritual". Not…

Started by Kalindi

1 May 9, 2009
Reply by Keldario

MESSAGES FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL * LM-5-2009

MESSAGES FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL * LM-5-2009 TRANSMITTED THROUGH RONNA HERMAN PASSPORT TO ASCENSION Beloved masters, the ascension proces…

Started by Barron

3 May 6, 2009
Reply by BJ

Tips på hur man påverka lite mera konkret i UFO/ET frågan....

Bästa UFO/ET intresserade! Här kommer ett utskick till alla er som känner att ni vill kunna påverka lite mera konkret i UFO/ET frågan... P…

Started by Anna

0 Apr 14, 2009

Ascension Symptoms

Dear Friends, We have so many lightworkers guiding us on how to activate the DNA upgrade and those who keep tabs on Ascension symptoms, na…

Started by Martin Askey

2 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Martin Askey

"Shift Happens"

Greetings everyOne ! Remember what Beloved CoMdr * LightSpeed * announced here for the New Year : SHIFT HAPPENS ! Now, it becomes obvious…

Started by Jacques

4 Apr 2, 2009

DON'T WORRY

To worry does no good at all, But does a lot of harm It puts cross lines upon your face, And dissipates your charm. Whatever is to be, wi…

Started by Cheryl

1 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by AdriBellaInspired

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Cows Generally All Over The World Are Not Treated Lovingly So The Milk Humans Take From Them Has Low Vibes, Low Energy And Low Taste'
"It's best to leave cows milk and have it removed from all the shelves till humans evolve to…"
23 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Sirians over Cambridge, England August 27, 2012

"I have mentioned the salient role of the First Contact Executive Officer, before. Sandara...An Atar…"
26 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'MATTHEW'S MESSAGE via SUZY WARD'
"Just the right new's @ just the right time.  Thank you Matthew, and of course Amp thank…"
39 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post MATTHEW'S MESSAGE via SUZY WARD
42 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion

Cows Generally All Over The World Are Not Treated Lovingly So The Milk Humans Take From Them Has Low Vibes, Low Energy And Low Taste

This is why alternative plant based milk should be used and really all cows milk should be taken…See More
56 minutes ago
Maria Szurek liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ARCTURIANS: OPENING PORTALS TO THE 5TH DIMENSION
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"The highest cosmic degree is named; 'Arahat Athersata.' The 'Council of Nine'…"
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

"The four cosmic initiations are taken following ascension; the 5th planetary initiation. On Earth…"
2 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship