Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Ascension and Awakening (3,408)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chakras above the head, Healing past lives & Raising your vibration.

The new tools for healing chakras above the head, the phobia from past lives & accumulation of Divine Spirit. Chakras above the he…

Started by Konstantin

1 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by RJK

the only flag that dosent fly(im sorry please higlight with mouse to read-thank you)

helloim passing this on from a group im part of, please do the same :)     The only flag THAT DOESN'T  FLY Between the  fields where the…

Started by IcebladeX

3 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Vagelis4VP

Ascension vs Hedonism

Before I go deep into discussion whether one contradict or complement another, lets look into the dictionary: Ascension (Wikipedia) – spiri…

Started by Diana

3 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by kahlila

What Happens to Deceased Souls at Ascention?

I know this is an unusual question to be asking so I will give a brief explanation for asking this. I had a friend who had a terminal disea…

Started by Marique

32 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Cedric

POSSIBLE STARGATE IN GULF OF ADEN

Does anyone have any information on this matter?  Is this the start of first contact? 

Started by essex-human

11 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Cedric

world unity day

hello i saw this message in a site i visit regularly. it isnt my message but i thought i should pass it on. im sorry if this upsets anyone…

Started by IcebladeX

0 Apr 6, 2010

LIGHT PROJECTION FOR NOW! DONT WASTE TIME,

We are here  for a reason What are you waiting for, Wake up!!  I feel like we are running out of time yet we are taking it like a game. Bro…

Started by Edgar Avila

4 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Amelia

ASCENSION: Truth & Love.

I do not care about just simply you..I care about ME, the securing happiness and knowingness of me, to consciously spread those positive en…

Started by bluemagneticnight

1 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Denise La Roche

ASHTAR THE TIME IS UP !!! January 12, 2010 teleconference

Ashtar:Time Is Up! Ashtar addressing the January 12, 2010 teleconference: AshtarOnTheRoad.com "Well, good evening everyone! Did everyone…

Started by Commodore Heru Paule LeBreton

11 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by IcebladeX

Channelers that Speak of Depopulation

Do you trust channeled information that speaks of massive depopulation occurring before transition to peace?I have a hard time doing so.I f…

Started by Amelia

48 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Amelia

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

John Mark joined a group
Thumbnail

First Open Contact Group

When is it time for Open Contact with our brothers and sisters from all over the Galaxy? How will…See More
7 minutes ago
John Mark joined a group
Thumbnail

Crop Circles

Share your images, videos etc on cropcircles here. What is your belief about cropcircles?
9 minutes ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -'
"Just doing my part, and lovin' it."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Seemingly Endless Delays in The Great Change Process.....???'
"PEACE TO ALL WHO WORRY ABOUT THE CURRENT CHAOS>>>it is not forever and will…"
5 hours ago
Shirl Spencer commented on the blog post 'Trying to understand'
"I didn't know I was jumping. I wasn't trying to jump anywhere, I was  just going…"
5 hours ago
Shirl Spencer liked Shirl Spencer's blog post Trying to understand
5 hours ago
Shirl Spencer posted a blog post

Trying to understand

Blessings! I have been experiencing many levels of transition. I'm not really sure how to put this…See More
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Exposed: Soros And The Secret Origins Of Black Lives Matter Globalists pushing America into a manufactured race war'
"Is it about public health & safety..? NO>>>It's about regaining power for the…"
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship