Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Ascension and Awakening (3,314)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to activate my DNA strand?

Hello...I was reading about dna activation and it's very interesting. I would like to know how can i activate my dna strand? is there anyon…

Started by Cleyton

17 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Cleyton

Saturday, July 4, 2009 Galactic Federation of Light Speaks - Part 1 Greetings, this is Michkael of the Galactic Federation. We bring you gr…

Started by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

7 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Marion

Friends of Light

Friends We come to you today to talk about Light...about your light that shines in you. We come to speak about how you can spread out as m…

Started by StarShip_Princess

6 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Barron

Mayan Calendar End Date Discussion! When does the Mayan Calendar end? October 28th, 2011 or December 21, 2012?

I have found an interessting articel about this topic ! What do you think ? When will The Mayan Calendar come to an end ? Is there more inf…

Started by Whapity

5 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Andronover

FALLEN Angels

From Heaven they fell...first Satan having s** with Eve and producing Cain to the other fallen ones having s** with women and producing gia…

Started by GODS SOLDIER

18 Jun 7, 2009

LIVE H2O CONCERT- Please inform others!!!

URGENT FLU SALVATION REPORT FROM DR. LEONARD HOROWITZ Dear Healthy World Member, This is an URGENT MESSAGE to be circulated as far and f…

Started by Sim L

0 May 26, 2009

in a twinkling sometime between may 4th and may 5th... anyone else?

did anyone else get an "upgrade" during this time? and no i'm not talking about HBO & cinemax... i'm talking BIG CHANGES. :D

Started by christopher the lion

6 May 14, 2009
Reply by christopher the lion

Stepping FULLY Into YOUrself, by Lauren C.Gorgo

Thursday, May 7, 2009 Warning: this message contains unusually high levels of sarcasm deemed unsuitable for the "seriously spiritual". Not…

Started by Kalindi

1 May 9, 2009
Reply by Keldario

MESSAGES FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL * LM-5-2009

MESSAGES FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL * LM-5-2009 TRANSMITTED THROUGH RONNA HERMAN PASSPORT TO ASCENSION Beloved masters, the ascension proces…

Started by Barron

3 May 6, 2009
Reply by BJ

Tips på hur man påverka lite mera konkret i UFO/ET frågan....

Bästa UFO/ET intresserade! Här kommer ett utskick till alla er som känner att ni vill kunna påverka lite mera konkret i UFO/ET frågan... P…

Started by Anna

0 Apr 14, 2009

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Vegan Protestors Storm Supermarket And Try To Stop Customers From Buying Meat...YOU SHOULD NOT BE EATING MEAT'
"I repeat again ...there should be no slaughterhouses, no butchers, no meat selling stores and no…"
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
6 hours ago
jose' liked James McConnell's discussion KaRa, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - Your Mission, If You Choose To Accept It! Via James McConnell
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"We support any nation seeking to emulate the Lions of Tarshish [Brexit Party.]"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"Spain would require an independent trade and foreign policy from Brussels to make any Hispanic…"
8 hours ago
"An Hispanic Union sounds much like our post-Brexit plans for C.A.N.Z.U.K. which has seriously…"
8 hours ago
Pet Rock posted discussions
10 hours ago
jose' liked James McConnell's discussion Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna -- You Are A Limitless Being Via James McConnell
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship