Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Ascension and Awakening (3,352)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2010 Predictions video

Started by adrian

1 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by DRACO

2010 - 2012 Important Message Bashar

2010 - 2012 Important Message Bashar Disclose.tv 2010 - 2012 Important Message Bashar Video

Started by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

63 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Satori

Karma, weight gaining & physical body adjusting to the higher frequencies?

I am a fairly active guy and and have been pretty in shape and involved in sports and various activities through out all of my life and sto…

Started by Leo Saint

16 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Kalindi

On the Meaning of Life and Avoiding the Pleasure Trap

On the Meaning of Life and Avoiding the Pleasure Trap Never seek pleasure for its own sake (this is a death trap). Pleasure, any pleasure…

Started by Your Brother in Service

14 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Astarael

dont wait on outside forces so much please

hellosorry to dissapoint everyone and this is just my view promise . it seems the more i hear messages of first contact and the truth being…

Started by IcebladeX

10 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Marique

Seeking my History - RA

though i have some recollection of how things were even before mankind, the knowledge is so vast that it is near impossible to sort out wit…

Started by Adonai El Ra

1 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Astarael

FREE soul profile and clearing

THANK YOU all for replying. I am happy so many have responded. Unfortunately I only need one example and I have found my helper ; ) Blessi…

Started by akashic reader

9 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by akashic reader

i cant seem to use powers

hello. i have a problem in that i cant use powers. when i try to move things with mind i feel energy going but its not doing anything. and…

Started by IcebladeX

5 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Shari Blake

HELP TO AWAKEN MINDS IN TEXAS!!!

Hi my name is Edgar, I am here to try to get like minded people  help me awaken this part of The hemisphere and get things in motion, I wou…

Started by Edgar Avila

4 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Edgar Avila

Twin Flame Angst

(This is simply my experience with my own twin flame. It may not reflect on everyone's twin experience.) Has anyone else noticed that Ligh…

Started by Amelia

15 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Apocalypstick

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"We all look in our 20's or the most our 30's....Val's getting a bit of grey hair, he…"
43 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Alas no and we continue to push for full disclosure and declassification of all related propulsion…"
54 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Col Omega, have our Governments even admitted to the public they have the anti-gravity ships? …"
2 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

Mandfx-Actor Nicholas Cage or Nicolas Cage?

looking through new release films only a week ago I swear I saw 2 Nicholas Cage films;See More
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Yes, prophetic reference to Supreme Commander Kalestra, one of the chief diplomats of the Sirian…"
3 hours ago
"OMG Drekx!  This just came to me... a lady commander equal in rank to Val's but of…"
3 hours ago
"I started to ask if you were not a child contact, as they begin to train us as small children...you…"
4 hours ago
Juan Martin Gonzalez liked Juan Martin Gonzalez's discussion ACTIVACION DE LA CONCIENCIA COSMICA
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship