Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Ascension and Awakening (3,361)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pleiadian Chant – Galactic Frequencies (djFreefall)...By STARSEED

Pleiadian Chant – Galactic Frequencies (djFreefall)  About the author: Richard Scott Healer. Architect. Intuitive. Creative. Multi-…

Started by Krishna Kalki

4 Nov 14, 2019
Reply by Drekx Omega

Seemingly Endless Delays in The Great Change Process.....???

Dear Awakening One, Blessings and I do note that you seem very frustrated with your world and your reality....It is OK....It is divine d…

Started by Drekx Omega

47 Nov 12, 2019
Reply by Drekx Omega

The Hollow Earth Science Is Real, Let's Go Through All The Evidence

The Hollow Earth Science Is Real, Let's Go Through All The Evidence   Many ancient cultures left us a record of their view of planet…

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Nov 7, 2019

Do Not Believe In The Big Bang Theory Regarding The Creation Of The Universe ...But Believe In Vedic Creation Of The Universe..HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Modern Science is unable to explain the process of creation as of now. The Big bang theory and Steady State theory have many loop holes an…

Started by Krishna Kalki

6 Nov 4, 2019
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Life Transforming...THE 37 VEGAN DOCUMENTARIES YOU HAVE TO WATCH...LIVE KINDLY

you can watch these videos @ www.livekindly.co/vegan-documentaries/amp/">www.livekindly.co/vegan-documentar">https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livekindly.co/vegan-documentar

Started by Krishna Kalki

1 Nov 3, 2019
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Secret Space Program Insider Reveals Everything He Knows About Extraterrestrials

Secret Space Program Insider Reveals Everything He Knows About Extraterrestrials Here Emery will give a detailed account of the specifi…

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Oct 27, 2019

When Lord Kalki Desends The Apocalypse Begins..., He will kill by the millions those thieves who have dared dress as kings

This is a follow up of https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/when-does-the-kali-yuga-end-highly-recommend-off-course-no-doubt You…

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Oct 26, 2019

If You Think About It The real War On This Planet Is Between Those That Are Living In The Mode Of Goodness And Those That Are Living In The Mode Of Passion and Ignorance

Those human beings who are living in the mode of goodness are those that follow 3 basic rules having many devisions that cover it all namel…

Started by Krishna Kalki

1 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Krishna Kalki

'Go Vegan - It Is The Only Way To Save Our Planet' Says Lewis Hamilton...YES SIR YOU ARE RIGHT

Go Vegan - It Is The Only Way To Save Our Planet' Says Lewis Hamilton The F1 star regularly speaks out about the benefits of a plant-base…

Started by Krishna Kalki

1 Oct 20, 2019
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Warning ..Chitragupta is a demi god assigned with the task of keeping complete records of actions of all the human beings on earth

According to the Vedic scriptures, the souls of men after death receive rewards and punishments according to their sins and virtues, and…

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Oct 19, 2019

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana (Patti) liked Ara's discussion The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian
28 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Pet Rock you are exactly right.  Val explained that way of travel years ago, I don't have…"
38 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Here's what I started out to explain.  I don't mind what words others use but as one…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Than you for liking our post, Alan.  We are just trying to write as much as we can, I have…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion MOMENTS TO REMEMBER
3 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"here's a book you might enjoy Ufonauts by Allen H Greenfield My own encounters have been…"
3 hours ago
Pet Rock liked Ara's discussion The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'Why Are Volcanoes All Over The Globe Suddenly Shooting Giant Clouds Of Ash Miles Into The Air?'
"This is the beginning of the birth pains of Mother Gaia and here is some proof by dr.Douglas Vogt.…"
7 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship