Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Alternative Media, World Events & News (6,620)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Helping the Departed Souls

Regina Meredith Conscious Media Network http://www.cmn.tv/ March 12, 2011   My heart is in my stomach as I read the news headlines of the…

Started by Caryna Gladys Bolivar Serge

0 Mar 12, 2011

TSUNAMI WARNING FOR ASIA PACIFIC REGION

The Philippines, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea were bracing for a possible tsunami after an 8.9 magnitude earthquake struck off the northe…

Started by Reikara

10 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by James Ryan

I Believe in UFOs - Danny Dyer visits James Gilliand

I Believe in UFOs - Danny Dyer pt 3/3Uploaded by noibegmiy. - Explore more science and tech videos.

Started by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

2 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Delilah7777

Anunnaki-dont watch this film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsTdsUG6ADc&feature=player_embedded Good Stuff

Started by freebz

2 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Andronover

10 Modern Methods of Mind Control....FREE YOUR MIND FROM THESE METHODS BY CONTROLLING YOUR MIND

IS YOUR MIND BEING CONTROLLED OR ARE YOU THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR MIND??? Yoga and Meditation is one way to control your mind and the 10 Mo…

Started by Krishna Kalki

6 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Francis Ryan

Kiesha speaks on 2012

During her workshop in Zurich early November 2010 Little Grandmother Kiesha Crowther spoke about 2012, the expected pole shift and how we s…

17 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Francis Ryan

Sheldan Nidle Interview - Where to from here?

1 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by sHIBBY

THE WORLD'S RICHEST AND MOST VISITED TEMPLE.....INTERESTING [ Video's]

PEOPLE ARE KNOWN TO LEAVE BAGS OF DIAMONDS AT THE FEET OF THE LORD VISHNU DEITY IN THE TEMPLE  The popularity of the temple can be judged b…

Started by Krishna Kalki

3 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Krishna Kalki

A Good Interview!

Disclose.tv - TOTAL PROOF OF ALIEN LIFE Video

2 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Adara

CHEMTRAILS FEBRUARY 2011 - SPRAYED LIKE BEING INSECTS

Zurich - Switzerland     Madrid - Spain     Berlin - Germany     Allgäu - Germany   Amsterdam - Netherlands   Praque -…

Started by Drome

25 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by alf

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla liked amparo alvarez's blog post LET'S US TAKE A STAND AND FIGHT OPPRESSION OF OTHERS....ANYWHERE, ANYTIME...STAND UP AND HELP YOUR FAMILY - WE ARE ALL ONE...
3 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post A VERY EMPOWERING MESSAGE FROM THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT through BLOSSOM GOODCHILD
1 hour ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post SOUTH DAKOTA CONSIDERS FIRST STATE BILL TO OUTLAW ALL VACCINE AND MEDICAL MANDATES
2 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'SOUTH DAKOTA CONSIDERS FIRST STATE BILL TO OUTLAW ALL VACCINE AND MEDICAL MANDATES'
"If they are lucky, they will only be a memory of some time in the past. Thank you for being our…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

Dr. Bruce Lipton Explains How Fear Is the Most Dangerous Part of COVID-19; Waki-Waki Starseeds

https://cdn-0.stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Dr-Lipton-300x168.png 300w,…See More
5 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'LET'S US TAKE A STAND AND FIGHT OPPRESSION OF OTHERS....ANYWHERE, ANYTIME...STAND UP AND HELP YOUR FAMILY - WE ARE ALL ONE...'
"Yes, the Violet Flame is an excellent tool. Calling on the angels of the violet ray and St.Germain,…"
7 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - DON'T WAIT FOR THE EVENT/SOLAR FLASH'
"Same here. Been downloading a lot of courses on Udemy, lately, and learning a lot. I'm using…"
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
8 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship