Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Alternative Media, World Events & News (6,426)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The boy with the magnetic personality: Six-year-old Croatian strongman can stick metal objects to his body

Quiet Amazing but true...he want loose any coins, mobile phone or keys as he can attach them to himself The boy with the magnetic personali…

Started by Krishna Kalki

4 May 16, 2011
Reply by Vagelis4VP

Our State of Consciousness - David Wilcock's Response to Fulford's Recent Post

This is David Wilcock's response to Ben Fulford's recent post about the New Madrid earthquake zone. **************************************…

Started by LAF

1 May 12, 2011
Reply by Jetti Blue

David Wilcock's Update - May 10, 2011

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/davids-blog/936-disclosurebinladen   SECOND UPDATE, SUNDAY MORNING: KEEP THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE…

Started by LAF

3 May 12, 2011
Reply by obi's wand

Video: Abbottabad residents: Operation of killing Bin Laden a HOAX....MUST SEE

If the Operation of killing Bin Laden was a HOAX then where does BARACK OBAMA and the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT STAND with the people of America…

Started by Krishna Kalki

4 May 9, 2011
Reply by Elijah

Wikileaks:A Nuclear Bomb Hidden In Europe...be detonated if Osama bin Laden is captured or assassinated....

Wikileaks:A Nuclear Bomb Hidden In Europe 28 April 2011 16:37:02 Secret files have revealed that terrorists claim to be hiding a nuclear b…

Started by Krishna Kalki

33 May 9, 2011
Reply by libralea

UFO illusion uncovered over Jersulalem - who created the hologram illusion?

UFO illusion uncovered over Jersulalem - who created the hologram illusion? India Daily Technology Team Feb. 4, 2011 The UFO at the…

Started by Krishna Kalki

29 May 8, 2011
Reply by Dan

STRANGE DESIGNS you have never seen before of BUILDINGS, RESTAURANTS, HOUSES, BEDS, CARS etc

STRANGE BUT TRUE ...some make you laugh, some are amazing and some you wish to visit

Started by Krishna Kalki

14 May 7, 2011
Reply by Reikara

The War You don't see!

Here an awsome documentary I found today, Quite powerful,  A must see for absolutely everyone, No wonder more people cannot wake up. Share…

Started by Steve Harvey

2 May 4, 2011
Reply by Steve Harvey

REAL OR FAKE VIDEO FILE?

Is this video a hoax or it is real http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I7eBt5IsD8&feature=player_embedded what do you think than is this ou…

Started by

4 May 4, 2011
Reply by marianinia

NZ - Auckland Hit By Tornado

Holy s***!   http://www.wkyc.com/news/national/188287/22/New-Zealands-largest-city-hit-by-tornado   AUCKLAND, New Zealand -- A tornado ripp…

Started by Reikara

4 May 4, 2011
Reply by Jason

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'MT. SHASTA ASCENSION ACTIVATIONS (DNA), FROM THE ARCHANGELS OF LIGHT (4-4-4- ) On April 4, 2020, new 444 codes will be activated.'
"I live in the Canaries Islands and we have here GMT time that should be at 11:30…"
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Qanon, Looking Glass and the Ascension Timeline: Could this Pandemic be Leading us to “The Event”?
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post [New post] The Late Edition for April 3, 2020: More ships are arriving! Gina's on top of it !
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post SECRETARY OF THE UN ANTONIO GUTERRES IS ASKING TO AN URGENT CEASE-FIRE WORLDWIDE - PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION...WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER...THANK YOU
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
5 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'MATTHEW'S MESSAGE via SUZY WARD'
" I agree AA on the 5G Death towers and I would also state that fear lowers the immune system…"
6 hours ago
Mike Indovina VI commented on the blog post 'Warning: This is the red pill. You can never go back to the illusion after viewing.'
"A M A Z I N G!!!!!! I am beyond thrilled- can’t wait! "
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship