Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Alternative Media, World Events & News (6,135)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kiesha speaks on 2012

During her workshop in Zurich early November 2010 Little Grandmother Kiesha Crowther spoke about 2012, the expected pole shift and how we s…

Started by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

17 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Francis Ryan

Sheldan Nidle Interview - Where to from here?

1 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by sHIBBY

THE WORLD'S RICHEST AND MOST VISITED TEMPLE.....INTERESTING [ Video's]

PEOPLE ARE KNOWN TO LEAVE BAGS OF DIAMONDS AT THE FEET OF THE LORD VISHNU DEITY IN THE TEMPLE  The popularity of the temple can be judged b…

Started by Krishna Kalki

3 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Krishna Kalki

A Good Interview!

Disclose.tv - TOTAL PROOF OF ALIEN LIFE Video

2 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Adara

CHEMTRAILS FEBRUARY 2011 - SPRAYED LIKE BEING INSECTS

Zurich - Switzerland     Madrid - Spain     Berlin - Germany     Allgäu - Germany   Amsterdam - Netherlands   Praque -…

Started by Drome

25 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by alf

AMAZING footage - EGYPT RIOTS 4 horse of the Apocalypse?...TRUE or FALSE???

Check these Video's below and tell us what is that mysterious HORSE AND WHO IS THE RIDER IS IT A TRICK OR IS IT REAL

Started by Krishna Kalki

27 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Amanna

Bilderberg Plans World Population Reduction Of 80% ...SO THEY PLAN TO KILL 80% OF THE HUMANS ON THIS PLANET...IT IS NOT A VERY NICE THING TO DO

This is HEAVY KARMA what else can you do except kill them first before they kill you Please watch the Video's below so you know what these…

Started by Krishna Kalki

60 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by sue

GFL Featured in South Park

Here's the link. I'm unable to watch it without my net dying, I just saw the link on another site and decided to post it here. Tell me if i…

Started by Reikara

3 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Reikara

2012 - SECRET UNDERGROUND SHELTERS .. NOT SO SECRET NOW

Secret underground shelters all over the world but they will not remain so secret after 2012 as no stone will be left unturned. There is no…

Started by Krishna Kalki

7 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Ashtar addressing the January 25, 2011 teleconference:

http://www.ashtarontheroad.com/ashtarteleconferences.html  http://www.ashtarontheroad.com/ashtars_report_1_25_11.htmlAshtar addressing the…

Started by Commodore Heru Paule LeBreton

3 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by cici

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
57 minutes ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'A Message from Sheldan'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Progress" -- July 18, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Russ Hatfield's blog post The Pyramid Under the Sea-
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Shameless Race Baiting By The DemonPuppets Incarnate; Slavery Reparations For African Americans-Liberia Was Created As Reparations
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion As It Is Now Jesus Would Not Go To Church, Krishna Would Not Go To Mandir, Guru Nanak Would Not Go To Sikh Temple, Swaminarayan Would Not Go To Mandir ..to name but a few
3 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'THE SECRET MEETING THAT CHANGED RAP MUSIC AND DESTROYED A GENERATION'
"Please go through this link to watch this important video to change the world !! Sohini"
11 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'THE SECRET MEETING THAT CHANGED RAP MUSIC AND DESTROYED A GENERATION'
11 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship