Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Alternative Media, World Events & News (6,067)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Letter from Anonymous - 9th December 2010

Started by LAF

4 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by LAF

Mexican Air Force UFO Video

The extended footage of the UFO's appears after the interview with Steve Bassett.   

Started by LAF

5 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Amelia

The Arrival

Thanks to http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profile/Rpmazevedo1 for the Tip! Unarius: The Arrival part 1

Started by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

15 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Krishna Kalki

NASA Sets Conference on Astrobiology Discovery

Was sent this link on facebook. Make of it what you will. http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2010/nov/HQ_M10-167_Astrobiology.html

Started by Reikara

71 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Gailene

NASA News Conference - Astrobiology Finding that will Impact the Search for Evidence of Extraterrestrial Life

Greetings Everyone :) My friend passed this news onto me, and I thought it sounded very interesting.... ________________________________…

Started by Delilah7777

3 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Phylos

UFO Captured During California Missile Video

Started by LAF

5 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by LAF

Massive Bubbles of Energy found in center of our Galaxy

We don't have telescopes outside our galaxy so I'm not entirely sure how they found this, anyway look at the size of our galaxy compared t…

Started by Reikara

2 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Nat

Dr John Rengen Virapen Big Pharma Whistleblower Speaks Out at the AZK in Germany (Full Edit)

Dr. John Rengen Virapen worked 35 years for Eli Lilly & Co as an executive. He now speaks out on the many crimes Big Pharma was and is…

Started by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

6 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by amparo alvarez

Buy Nothing Day Nov 26th-27th!

http://www.adbusters.org/campaigns/bnd There is a movement happening, there is a shift and we all know it, but we must do our part to help…

Started by Huge Ambition

3 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Huge Ambition

UFO's in India! What is Obama really doing there?

Granted this is meager proof... nonetheless my conjecture regarding Obama's mysterious sojourn to India has more to do with negotiations wi…

Started by Kelly Lightchalice

18 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by kingjeff

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

jose' posted a status
"grszie e ciao ...."
2 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal'
5 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal'
"Trump declares national emergency to unlock border wall funds"
5 hours ago
Mischa liked Joanna's discussion Star Family film footage at myfirstcontact.net
6 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal'
"bill also includes expanding 'catch and release' allowing un documented illegals to roam…"
9 hours ago
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Afraid" -- February 15, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion In This Zoo The Visitors Are Caged And The Animals Are Roaming Free..Those who kill animals, sell animal flesh and eat animals should be in cages
16 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship