Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Alternative Media, World Events & News (6,069)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Johnson and Johnson been poisoning children for years..Big Pharma knows there is no money in dead or healthy people

Shocking new documents reveal 50 years of cover-ups concerning the companies famous baby powder.........want us sick so they can cure us..…

Started by Krishna Kalki

2 Jan 19
Reply by 1 darkstar

Towers of Bolonga? Leaf Insects? Ice Hair?

More mandfx-as a side note as I was driving on a highway I looked to the other side and a truck was standing still-I blinked and it started…

Started by Pet Rock

0 Jan 19

An Update on Sheldan's Recovery and the Updates

Many of you are writing PAO inquiring why there have been no recent updates. Sheldan has provided us regular updates from the Galactic Fede…

Started by Agarther

28 Jan 19
Reply by Agarther

Chinese Scientist Claims to Have Made World’s 1st Gene-Edited Babies...TINKERING WITH HUMANITIES BLUEPRINT

A researcher in China claims to have created the world’s first gene-edited babies, sparking deep discussion, along with some harsh critici…

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Jan 17

14 Acre Greenhouse Produces Millions Of Tomatoes Watered By Rainwater And Lit By LED Lights

Traditionally a summer staple, nature and science-based nuture is being used to grow hi-tech tomatoes all year round in a huge greenhouse…

Started by Krishna Kalki

4 Jan 17
Reply by Krishna Kalki

China has started growing COTTON on the far side of the moon (and potatoes are next!)

China has begun to grow COTTON on the other side of the moon (and potatoes are next!): pioneering work on the moon's surface is the success…

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Jan 15

Shocking drone footage shows more than 100 whales stuck in underwater prisons

More than 100 whales were found trapped in a series of tiny enclosures off the Russian Pacific coast near the southeastern city of Nakhod…

Started by Krishna Kalki

2 Jan 15
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

JOKERS OF THE YEAR : Supermarkets Selling RSPCA Assured Meat Products

DOES THIS CHICKEN FEEL PRETTY CONFIDENT ABOUT ITS WELL BEING AND WELFARE RIGHT NOW  “Animal welfare is very important to our customers and…

Started by Krishna Kalki

2 Jan 15
Reply by Krishna Kalki

The Screamer-Morphed!

For me there was only a man with a hat behind the screamer-the screamers mouth and eyes look different-this supposedly is the original

Started by Pet Rock

0 Jan 14

HEARTBREAKING...Elephants have EVOLVED to not grow tusks in Mozambique after so many were slaughtered for ivory

This is really out of order and those involved in slaughtering these elephants for their tusks deserve to be slaughtered as well as they ar…

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Jan 13

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Sigbjørn Ørjansen liked amparo alvarez's blog post UNIVERSAL MOTHER: BREAK THE SHACKLES THAT HOLD YOU BACK by UNIVERSAL MOTHER through MARY CARBAUGH
6 hours ago
Sigbjørn Ørjansen liked Agarther's discussion Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal
6 hours ago
Sigbjørn Ørjansen liked amparo alvarez's blog post "LOVE'S VIBRATION" THE GODDESS OF CREATION through SHELLY DRESSEL
6 hours ago
Alan posted a status
"Wake more friends & family, as I smile & wave farewell to the Deep State/Cabal Players who are right now in deep doo-doo!"
9 hours ago
Alan replied to the discussion 'Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal'
"I for one, have never lost faith in what you are doing for us all.  Thank you Ashtar &…"
9 hours ago
Alan commented on Alan's status
"Thank you, Amp. it's all good now.  Bless you."
9 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post UNIVERSAL MOTHER: BREAK THE SHACKLES THAT HOLD YOU BACK by UNIVERSAL MOTHER through MARY CARBAUGH
12 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post AN ATTUNEMENT: ASCENDING ENERGY AND YOUR VASTNESS by ASHIRA through AILIA MIRA (VERY POWERFUL)
12 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship