Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Alternative Media, World Events & News (6,096)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Benevolent Galactic Intervention Imminent

Originally written by Rick Jewers, used with permission TRANSMISSION (partial) Benevolent intervention under Universal Law is in effect in…

Started by Agarther

0 Mar 9

LMAO...Two 80-Year Old Men Escape From Nursing Home So They Can Attend Judas Priest Heavy Metal Festival...

Two Old Guys Escaped Their Nursing Home And Went To The Largest Heavy Metal Concert In The World Instead - Daily News, 03/07/19 Two elderl…

Started by Malcolm

1 Mar 7
Reply by Malcolm

The Great Awakening -- The History of Q

Scott Walker January 28, 2019 Format: Paperback In 2012, after the second term election of Barack Obama, three patriots formed a secret gro…

Started by Agarther

0 Mar 7

Physisist Grew Up In Northern US And Never Saw 'Light Pillars' In The Night Sky-Time Line Edit?

Amazing!!! This is a time line edit for me- A light pillar is an atmospheric optical phenomenon in which a vertical beam of light appears…

Started by Pet Rock

2 Mar 6
Reply by Pet Rock

Update on Sheldan's Recovery

In previous messages, we mentioned to you that the DEW attack on Sheldan had made it necessary for him to have an upgrade on his implant. T…

Started by Agarther

18 Mar 5
Reply by Agarther

Mand FX Debunkers-Look At Undeniable Proof! Pres Trump Appears In A Clip

Watch these clips of proof showing different names, and dialogue of tv shows, films, books.

Started by Pet Rock

4 Feb 28
Reply by Moanna

KejRaj: The President Awaits Signal

Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj(KayRy). The information expressed here is that of my perspective…

Started by Agarther

10 Feb 25
Reply by Valana (Patti)

Huge Child Trafficking Networks Busted By Pres Trump- Raid On Hollywood Producers Guild Bldg.-Mainstream Media Won't Cover It

The MSM needs to go!

Started by Pet Rock

0 Feb 22

Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal

I am posting this for the many skeptics and doubters who have been contacting me lately telling me that Q is fake...and there will be no RV…

Started by Agarther

41 Feb 17
Reply by Alan

A Saul Message - An event in human affairs of enormous significance is approaching rapidly

As the Tsunami of Love continues to intensify. The mainstream media have been avoiding issues of real significance, while attempting to dra…

Started by Agarther

0 Feb 17

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan commented on the blog post 'THE VIBRATION OF ABUNDANCE - THE GODDESS OF CREATION through SHELLY DRESSEL'
"Thank you for these ever mounting wise words of limitless meaning to live in…"
21 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE VIBRATION OF ABUNDANCE - THE GODDESS OF CREATION through SHELLY DRESSEL
34 minutes ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion '40 Facts That Prove That America’s Moral Collapse Is Spinning Wildly Out Of Control'
"Wow.  Some of this stuff surprised me, some of it didn't: # 26:  71% of young adults…"
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post '- EINSTEIN’S LETTER TO HIS DAUGHTER LIESERI:....(very interesting and so wise)'
"amazing, this is true and as love not know fear, why would we be scared for been a life."
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post FULL MOON ILLUMINATION by MELANIE BECKLER
5 hours ago
ET Hugger liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Do Not ..Do Not Look For Other Planets To Live On For It's Your Duty To Look After Your Home Planet First.
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship