Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Alternative Media, World Events & News (6,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Joe Cell, A Zero-Point Energy Device Capable Of Running Cars Without Fuel...WATCH VIDEO

The Joe Cell, A Zero-Point Energy Device Capable Of Running Cars Without Fuel It's not intended to make hydrogen. It generates an ioni…

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Nov 28

All Banks Are Insolvent / Bankrupt! -- Economic Collapse! -- Stock Market Crash! - Great Video!

Video Below : 12 year old explains why the world is in debt

Started by Krishna Kalki

2 Nov 27
Reply by Krishna Kalki

China Announces Completion Of Its 'Artificial Sun' ... 13 times hotter than the real Sun

China Announces Completion Of Its 'Artificial Sun' One of the biggest problems facing the world today is the issue of energy. Findin…

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Nov 27

The World’s Cutiest Tiniest Wild Cat ...Cute As Can Be ..SURE MAKE YOU DAY

This Is The World’s Tiniest Wild Cat, And It Might Be The Cutest Thing You’ll See Today Nature is an amazing place for fres…

Started by Krishna Kalki

3 Nov 27
Reply by Pet Rock

BOMBSHELL: 5G devices exposed as actual beam weapon systems by man who disassembles them on camera and finds weaponized electronics inside...plus How To Protect Yourself

BOMBSHELL: 5G devices exposed as actual beam weapon systems by man who disassembles them on camera and finds weaponized electronics inside…

Started by Krishna Kalki

1 Nov 27
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Day before the Big Event" - MarkZ Q&A Intel Stream Highlights 11-25-19 -

MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People wh…

Started by Agarther

0 Nov 25

Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!

Two full years have flashed by since Sheldan was targeted by a DEW (Direct Energy Weapon). During that time, Colleen and I have worked dili…

Started by Agarther

6 Nov 23
Reply by Suiris

What? Funeral Clowns?-Arch Bufoons At Ancient Roman Funerals Are Back-With A Website

Why? No I get it-ease the pain of loss-an Irish tradition was to prop a deceased man in a chair at the head of the table, tell stories abou…

Started by Pet Rock

0 Nov 21

An Update on Sheldan's Recovery

Greetings from Galactic Heart . . . Sheldan's recovery has endured many twists and turns with multiple Dew attacks starting back in March o…

Started by Agarther

11 Nov 19
Reply by Agarther

Animals Are Here On This Planet To Evolve Just As You Are Here On This Planet To Evolve ...You Are Not Here To Eat Them Up...BE WISE BE VEGAN

I like my just typed heading that ANIMALS ARE HERE  ON THIS PLANET TO EVOLVE JUST AS YOU ARE HERE ON THIS PLANET TO EVOLVE ...YOU ARE NOT H…

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Nov 19

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING'
"It is not my ring and I am not forcing anyone to buy it ...all I asked you is to go and check it…"
17 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'New Tech Uses Microalgae To Purify The Air While Lighting The Room'
"Another good idea ...could be used in hospitals, schools, shopping centres, churches and temples…"
26 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
30 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a video

Drones Take You Inside Hidden World Live

Ginger Zee travels to Vietnam to explore an extraordinary cave deep inside the jungle.
30 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Hehe.....!! You'll never get it off the ground, let alone into orbit....;-] As for your…"
1 hour ago
Joanna replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Hello dear Maaike, thank you for tuning into the vibration of these ships from your heart, and the…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'This Swedish Couple "Wrapped" Their Home In A Greenhouse To Grow Their Own Food And Keep Warm'
"Good idea ..more could follow "
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"We'll both say Amen to that, Drekx...stuff like that is the very reason Val's had to turn…"
3 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship