Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Alternative Media, World Events & News (6,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EMF PROTECTION EXPECIALLY 5G ..Where To Get Genuine SHUNGITE Crystal Products

A good place to get products to protect you from EMF RADIATION is @  https://nexusmagazine.com/product-category/emf-protection/?v=79cba1185

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Dec 3

BOYAN SLAT UNVEILS THE OCEAN CLEANUP INTERCEPTOR

BOYAN SLAT UNVEILS THE OCEAN CLEANUP INTERCEPTOR Waking Times  Boyan Slat, a young Dutch entrepreneur, and his group Ocean Cleanup have…

Started by Krishna Kalki

1 Dec 3
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Most of the Smokers Are Dangerous Beings And Should Be Treated As 3rd Class Beings Throughout The World

It's clearly written on the packets SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH yet they smoke. Their bodies which is a holy temple is on fire. Smoking…

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Dec 3

Illuminati Secrets Revealed: The New World Order Series...4 VIDEOS TO WATCH

God expects me to take care of my body. I am not the owner of my body, but I am the caretaker, or manager, of it. The word for manager in…

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Dec 2

Warning World Wide To All Those Who Go To Sikh Temples

Sikh Temples throughout the World offer free Langar ( Vegetarian Food ). All are welcome regardless of cast or colour or rich/poor. In UK a…

Started by Krishna Kalki

22 Dec 2
Reply by Krishna Kalki

China Folds: Beijing Does Nothing After Trump Signs Hong Kong Bill-Leveraging The Cannibal Chi-coms

every knows now that the chicoms use state security to harvest organs from political prisoners-now randomly taking young people off the str…

Started by Pet Rock

0 Dec 1

Unbelievable 5G Horrific Truth Finally Admitted To!! Exposed Accidentally By Last People You'd Expect

Unbelievable 5G Horrific Truth Finally Admitted To!!  Exposed Accidentally By Last People You'd Expect! Friday, November 29, 2019 18:00…

Started by Krishna Kalki

1 Nov 30
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Those Who Use Abusive Language Are Not Humans But Reptalians

A human being is a god conscious being so will refrain from using abusive language ...swear words. Abusive language swear words is not acce…

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Nov 29

In Most Cases Just Saying Sorry Is Not Enough but full justice.. highest penalty ..and tit for tat is more acceptable

In most cases it's like shooting first then saying sorry ...no sir it doesn't work like this. For very slight mistakes sorry is acceptable…

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Nov 28

16 Months of Hidden Camera Footage Shows What Happens At “Humane” Dairy Farms... Expecially for Meat Eaters

16 Months of Hidden Camera Footage Shows What Happens At “Humane” Dairy Farms By  Arjun Walia IN BRIEF The Facts:Hidden cam…

Started by Krishna Kalki

0 Nov 28

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING'
"It is not my ring and I am not forcing anyone to buy it ...all I asked you is to go and check it…"
21 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'New Tech Uses Microalgae To Purify The Air While Lighting The Room'
"Another good idea ...could be used in hospitals, schools, shopping centres, churches and temples…"
30 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
34 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a video

Drones Take You Inside Hidden World Live

Ginger Zee travels to Vietnam to explore an extraordinary cave deep inside the jungle.
35 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Hehe.....!! You'll never get it off the ground, let alone into orbit....;-] As for your…"
1 hour ago
Joanna replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Hello dear Maaike, thank you for tuning into the vibration of these ships from your heart, and the…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'This Swedish Couple "Wrapped" Their Home In A Greenhouse To Grow Their Own Food And Keep Warm'
"Good idea ..more could follow "
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"We'll both say Amen to that, Drekx...stuff like that is the very reason Val's had to turn…"
3 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship