Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Alternative Media, World Events & News (6,217)

Featured Discussions

Evidence of Advanced Ancient Technology: Puma Punku

Pumas Punku is perhaps one of the most incredible ancient sites on planet Earth that displays the incredible stone masonry skills of its my…

Started by Panacea 108Latest Reply

Is Peace on Earth Possible?

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness - http://tinyurl.com/oenumd8 I wrote the following for the reader’s question segment of The…

Started by Wes AnnacLatest Reply

5 Tools to Help us Reclaim Our Rights

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness - http://tinyurl.com/macvuwt I wrote the following for the ‘planetary healing’ section of t…

Started by Wes AnnacLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

State Department Concludes Clinton Email Review, Says It Found Nearly 600 Security Violations

State Department investigators probing Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state discovered nearly 600 securit…

Started by Agarther

0 11 hours ago

Animal Rights Win: California Bars Animals from Circuses, Becomes First State to Ban Fur Trade..Others Should Follow

Animal Rights Win: California Bars Animals from Circuses, Becomes First State to Ban Fur Trade “Ordinary people want to see animals protec…

Started by Krishna Kalki

1 yesterday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

Started by Drekx Omega

95 yesterday
Reply by Drekx Omega

PART 3: CNN Field Manager: Zucker’s 9am Calls ‘BS;’ “...Totally Left-Leaning…Don't Want to Admit it” - Project Veritas

• Manager of Field Operations at CNN Patrick Davis Complains “We Could Be So Much Better Than What We Are.” • “I Haven’t Listened to a 9AM…

Started by Agarther

0 yesterday

A postman collected pebbles every day for 33 years and what he created is amazing...MUST SEE

A postman collected pebbles every day for 33 years and what he created is amazing... the creativity and the dedication to this projec…

Started by Krishna Kalki

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

PART 2 - CNN Leadership Picks Winners and Losers on Eve of Debate. "...They(CNN) like Warren a lot" - Project Veritas

• CNN Senior Justice Correspondent Evan Perez Says, ‘Joe Biden Has a Problem’ Because of his Son’s Foreign Business Dealings; “It Looks Bad…

Started by Agarther

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Agarther

PART 1: CNN Insider Blows Whistle on Network President Jeff Zucker’s Personal Vendetta Against POTUS - Project Veritas

CNN Insider Blows Whistle on Network President Jeff Zucker’s Personal Vendetta Against POTUS • Cary Poarch, Who Works at CNN’s Washington D…

Started by Agarther

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Agarther

Huge cigar-shaped object ‘with spheres circling it’ seen hovering over Baltimore

I've seen something similar about 300 feet above me one night, hovering and silent-then moved on as if on a track; Huge cigar-shaped object…

Started by Pet Rock

0 on Tuesday

EARTH INTELLIGENCE REPORT for September 2019

NOTE: PAO's motto: Peace and Inner Strength through UNITY The realization of what befalls your planet is becoming greatly understood by the…

Started by Agarther

39 on Tuesday
Reply by Agarther

Ancient Sanskrit Writings: UFOs Visited Our Planet 6.000 Years Ago... INTERESTING

Ancient Sanskrit Writings: UFOs Visited Our Planet 6.000 Years Ago Did you know that Ancient india has one of the most extensive hist…

Started by Krishna Kalki

1 on Sunday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship