Here are some of the best;
1. Although the most acute judges of the witches and even the witches themselves, were convinced of the guilt of witchery, the guilt nevertheless was non-existent. It is thus with all guilt.
2. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
3. Egoism is the very essence of a noble soul.
4. Faith: not wanting to know what is true.
5. Fear is the mother of morality.
6. I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance
7. In heaven, all the interesting people are missing
8. Is life not a thousand times too short for us to bore ourselves?
9. Morality is the herd-instinct in the individual.
10. Stupid as a man, say the women: cowardly as a woman, say the men. Stupidity in a woman is unwomanly.
11. That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
12. The Christian resolution to find the world ugly and bad has made the world ugly and bad.
13. The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
14. The world itself is the will to power - and nothing besides! And you yourself are the will to power - and nothing besides!
And what is the best of all? Why, it has to be this:
There cannot be a God because if there were one, I could not believe that I was not He. :-))