||These Guidelines are for all who visit AshtarCommandCrew.net.
- No form of Advertising is allowed. (Links to Sign-Up sites etc.) If any advertising is discovered you may be permanently banned with no warning.
- AshtarCommandCrew.net is neutral, it is not supporting any kind of religion, sect, political views or belief systems. Everybody can decide for himself, if he accepts the information presented on this site or not. Everybody is responsible for his own decisions and believes. Everybody can investigate for himself to find his own truths.
- Disruption: Repeating a behavior that is clearly interfering with other members’ use of the forums is not allowed.
- Post relevant content: Be sure to add content that is valuable for you. Add content with intent and Love. Make sure that your post is relevant to the topic being discussed when you post to our forums or comment areas. Don't post the same message in multiple places, as this will cause confusion and be interpreted as spam. Our forums, comment areas and reviews are publicly viewable.
Everything you post on Ashtar Command counts. It is with your focused contribution this website grows. Your seeds of information and Love will become a tree of knowledge.
- Choose images, texts, videos etc with intent. It´s important that the content of Ashtar Command is of high energy and Love. The Admin may remove content without notice. Think twice before adding something to Ashtar Command.
- Never Publish "Negative" Forum/Blog Posts about members on Ashtar Command Crew Community, as this is seen as a breach of Personal Privacy, which is respected.
- You are not allowed to Embed Chat Room widgets on your personal "profile page"
or within "Group Pages".
- Do not post links to other Similar (Ning) Networks, if you want to do that, ask the admin for permission.
- English is the only allowed language on Ashtar Command, so all people can take part of it
- Members who argue and cant come along will be temporary suspended untill the situation is solved.
- A Maximum of five Blog/Froum postings for each member in any 24 hour period.
- In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 30-50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments in your post with the article.
- Copyright Policy: You may not post, modify, embed, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. This also applies to external links directed to Copyright protected files.
If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info, and we will remove this within 48 hours. Copyright Infringement may lead to a suspended account.
AshtarCommandCrew.net respects copyright laws. Our administrators goes through the content daily and do their best to handle this. Members of AshtarCommandCrew.net are making material available in their efforts to advance understanding of health, spiritual, environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. This site is entirely provided for the enjoyment and possible enlightenment of its readers.
- Fair Use Notice
- Cookies are used on this website (Learn how to Manage Your Cookies here.)
- Large attached files can be removed to save Disk Space.
- Upload a personal & relevant profile picture.
- You have Free will to share & explore the content of this website. To spread disinformation, posting insulting comments is not allowed. Your words are your own. Please remember that we are communicating without the benefit of body language and voice inflection. Words can sometimes be misinterpreted. Personal attacks, harassing, offensive, vulgar, abusive, hateful or bashing comments — especially those aimed at sexual orientation, gender, race, color, religious views, national origin or disability — and threats are not allowed.
- Zero Tolerance to Vulgarity and Masked Vulgarity: No vulgar or abusive terms are allowed. No profanity or swearing. This also applies to user names.
- Zero Tolerance to to adult/Mature, Gambling, Weapons, Heavy-Drugs, Alcohol Content is not allowed. (such as images videos etc) May lead to a suspended account.
Ashtar Command Community do not Support War in any shape or form. Posts focused on war, weapons or related to this subject, may be removed. Posts Related to the Military industry is not a part of our Vision, as its a Destructive and unnatural expression. Likewise we do not approve of "obscene" or "shocking" posts related to destructive behaviour.
Destructive, shocking and obscene news is for the "Standard media". Ashtar Command Community was created to Share news and media of a positive nature that can inspire Humanity.
- Treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself
- Share your belief and know that what others believe is their truth, never force your belief on anyone.
- Please do not join the community more than once. This can cause confusion and disruption in the community. Duplicate accounts will be deleted.
- We reserve the right to ban members immediately in extreme cases. Please be aware that members who deliberately break the guidelines may be permanently banned with no warning.
- We reserve the right delete any material posted by users in the community, or to restrict or terminate your access to all or any part of the site at any time in our sole discretion and without notice.
- Those who administer Ashtar Command will do their best to monitor material that you and others provide to the site, but please remember that those who do that may not be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you find objectionable material, it is best not to comment about it on the Site. Instead, Contact Us about your concerns. We will review the situation and determine what action, if any, needs to be taken. Occasionally, we may need to communicate with you personally concerning your participation or related matters. Those communications are not intended to be made public, and you agree not to post those communications on the site or anywhere else.
- The Creator of this website is not in any way responsible for any conflicts between members and its up to the involved to solve this in their own way.
- The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of AshtarCommandCrew.net
- AshtarCommandCrew.net can NOT be held responsible for any actions you take as a result of reading the content of this site or don’t understand it. Also, AshtarCommandCrew.net is not responsible for the content of any third parties that are being linked to. Neither is AshtarCommandCrew.net giving any health advice or diagnoses. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; instead, readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being. The information and opinions expressed here are believed to be accurate, based on the best judgement available to the authors.
- This website is "open" which means that Google index every page of this website.
- We reserve the right to modify these Guidelines in whole or in part from time to time. Your continued participation on the Site will constitute your acceptance.
Does free speech apply to Online Communities?
CONTACT Admin if you notice anything that shouldn´t be on Ashtar Command
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
You should assume that the sender of emails from AshtarCommandCrew.net has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the providers of goods and services mentioned in the message and may be compensated when you purchase from a provider. You should always perform due diligence before buying goods or services from anyone via the Internet or offline.
From time to time, we will promote, endorse, or suggest products and/or services for sale that are not our own. Our recommendation is ALWAYS based on the belief that the product and it’s author will provide excellent and valuable information or service. This may be based on a review of that product, the personal or professional relationship with that person or company, and/or a previous positive experience with the person or company who’s product we are recommending. In most cases, we will be compensated via a commission if you decide to purchase that product based on our recommendation.
How we use collected information
AshtarCommandCrew.net may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
In accordance with the latest FTC guidelines, we want to make it explicitly clear that the customer letters I have received are based on the unique experiences and circumstances of a few people only. I cannot promise that you will experience similar benefits from using the product/s.
The results mentioned in the testimonials are not guaranteed and may not be typical, but the system and methods worked great for those who wrote the testimonials.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
The information given on this website is for educational purposes only. This also applies to all emails sent from AshtarCommandCrew.net. The information given on this website and within emails, is only intended to help improve your life with and does not involve the diagnosing, treatment, or prescribing of remedies for the treatment of diseases. If you choose to follow any advice on this website or in emails, you choose to follow the information received on your own behalf based on your own beliefs. By using this website and reading my emails, you assume total responsibility and liability for your own actions.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or loss of profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or any and all information, products and/or services via this website or email communication.
In accordance with the latest FTC guidelines, we want to make it explicitly clear that the customer letters and testimonials we have received are based on the unique experiences and circumstances of a few people only. We cannot promise that you will experience similar benefits. We cannot and will not make any promises in regards to any miracle cures.
The products and/or services as offered or otherwise discussed herein (as well as any and all website content) have not been evaluated by the u.S. Food and drug administration (“fda”) or any other comparable agency, office or governmental administration in your jurisdiction. The use of the product(s) may induce a hyper-relaxed or slumbering state that could endanger you in the even that you are in any situation that may require your direct, alert, and/or swift attention.