Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'life' (1)

← Back to Member Diaries
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In brief since my awakening

Thanks Ben for the invite...In reality I would not know how to start...I don't know if you can remember me, I don't pass that much, but fro…

Started by amparo alvarez

2 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by amparo alvarez

RSS

Latest Activity

James McConnell posted a discussion
3 hours ago
steve posted a discussion

The Temple of Truth and the Sirius Stargate of the Heart By Anrita Melchizedek

The Temple of Truth and the Sirius Stargate of the Heart ~ Elders July Transmission Through Anrita…See More
4 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

Time Square? Nope-Times Square and Other Wierdness and More Supernatural Bible Changes

Times Square? You've heard the about the other changes but the bible is going haywire also-check…See More
6 hours ago
Panacea 108 replied to the discussion 'Depression, Anxiety, the virus on the human mind.'
"I think those of us who are conscious are in a programmable quantum simulation. This topic is like…"
7 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'TWENTY VIDEOS:ON HOW TO TRANSMUTE NEGATIVITY INTO LIGHT,- .by PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES'
"Dear amparo, I have also posted these Videos on the site of Lightgrid of Sonja...where I am one of…"
10 hours ago
Luisa Vasconcellos posted a blog post
11 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the group 'Spiritual Energy Healing'
"Dear Steve, our friend amparo has given all the 20 videos from Patricia Cota Robles in blog…"
12 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'TWENTY VIDEOS:ON HOW TO TRANSMUTE NEGATIVITY INTO LIGHT,- .by PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES'
"Dear amparo, Lots of Blessings and love... You have done a best job.. SohiniBen."
12 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla liked amparo alvarez's blog post TWENTY VIDEOS:ON HOW TO TRANSMUTE NEGATIVITY INTO LIGHT,- .by PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
12 hours ago
Andromedan Antares posted a blog post
14 hours ago
Andromedan Antares posted a discussion
14 hours ago
Richard Levison liked steve's discussion Healing Lack of Trust By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Faith and Belief By Richard Rohr ... And ... The Power to Change By Jamye Price
16 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship