Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Meditation' (3)

← Back to Member Diaries
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Strange Encounter with a Fish!

For my daily swim I was in the river and was doing my MotherEarth-FatherSky meditation.then swam around some more. I was standing on a tree…

Started by Kakie

0 Sep 13, 2012

Online/Ether Workshop and Meditation Group - Reiki Symbols Course 1

Reiki Symbols Course 1 This event is closed. You can find my Tanran Reiki collection now at http://rockmousedays.com/here/?page_id=703 wher…

Started by John Palombo

3 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by John Palombo

2 Light ships after meditation on 9.9.09

Today I went up the hill which is the highest spot in my town. The view is beautiful and very relaxing. I go up there a lot. Today I went u…

Started by Leo Saint

6 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Leo Saint

RSS

Spiritual Singles Facilitating Conscious Connections

Latest Activity

Joanna posted a blog post
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Maria Szurek liked amparo alvarez's blog post INTERDIMENSIONAL TOURISTS AND OUR I AM PRESENCE - PARTS ONE AND TWO
7 hours ago
Maria Szurek shared amparo alvarez's blog post on Facebook
7 hours ago
Maria Szurek liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL via LESLIE ANNE MENZIES
7 hours ago
James McConnell posted a discussion

Sananda and OWS - "Are You Beginning To See And Know The Finish Line That Is Right There In Front Of You"?

Sananda and OWS  -  "Are You Beginning To See And Know The Finish Line That Is Right There In…See More
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'ASCENSION OF EARTH : Alright Welcome Back To "Cosmic Disclousure " I Am Your Host David Wilcock, And I Am Here With Corey Goode'
"These two personalities are getting pretty famous... if they are truely genuine or not is for you…"
10 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
10 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship