I am not happy with response to some articles I have previously posted here 

So forgive me for testing you on this 

Please could you tell me any good that the Royal Families of Europe do for us today

Feel free to send if they are bad in your view

First and foremost

Please do your research before you just blab on about this subject

I am very spiritual guy 

But i need to know I am in the right house 

I need to know what you think about How the Royalty has influence over us 

I need to know your views

I need to know 

One Thing

Are you are up to the challenge

Namaste

Dave

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That is the best round up I have seen

So I thank you for that

I would like to post your comments on my website with your permission

I have over 600 people daily wanting to know this stuff

Please let me know your comments and I will post it But remove it if you have objections

However your article fell short when connecting all the dots and you failed to even mention the Royal families even though lizzy signed the Jesuit Order which means to kill any thing on the planet in a nutshell

I wonder if you are aware of this omission?

If you are not aware

Then please see why I make these comments

Corporation of London Washington DC and The Vatican are The 3 world power houses 

Rothschilds own all of it and have given Lizabeth 2 right to the Crown Templar she oversees the Vatican with this right and she over sees the Bar association is USA and you even sign alegiance to the queen to get in there if your are US bar associate

Rothschilds have a grip on all 3 places albeit indirectly as they are good at being stealth in their over whelming grip over the planet and all it;s lies

So here is the bit that is missing

Any thing with a Royal tag on it means Depopulation agenda 

Royal Society for example runs Medicine History and Science

World wild life fund is so corrupt that all moneys in the coffers go straight to depopulation and black ops projects

The Royal Charter own The BBC and other main media

The deception associated with the Royal flag is so intensly infiltrated throughout the entire current system is all Royal run

Remove Royalty from power then here is what we see straight away

No tax

No military 

No religion and lies

No history and lies

No medication and lies 

No charities and cloned stars like geldof and bono All charity money goes to black ops and Military powers  I know i built a center for Charles and showed him around his new building in 1995

No tavistock square Cloning center 

And no more space lies and Alien cover up and starwars

And a wealth of cover up on Free nergy modern real technology and proper transportation for every one not stupid cars and ageing Jumbo jets with ashtrays in the toilets

No weather weapons ARCO owns HAARP Queenie owns ARCO

No OIL companies as the royals own all oil companies that are not owned by the Elite

No Banksters

No Vatican and Royal Satanic Kid ating and Murder of innocents Estimates of Royal killings and vatican sacrifices in Belgium Mexico USA Cananda Holland Ireland and many many more countries exceed the nazis

And Finally No nazi's as Queen Sofia Queen Beartix and Lizzie and their husbands are all confirmed SS Memebers with numbers and nazis 

That would be a good start to make all Royalty a thing of the past then we can start to be normal and learn all hidden Agenda lies and the truth of who w really are

And then we can all concentrate on our spiritual building of our oneness

Namaste

Dave

• King Solomon was great and wise, and then he became the greatest and evilest black magician of his time who kept a harem of 1000 wives. In the Bible he said "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing, and the glory of kings to uncover it." I do not trust kings, or queens. On this site you can read about the master psychic who used remote viewing to find out all sorts of things about the Rothschilds, the queen, the Illuminati, etc, as well as their technology and what they are doing to us: dna teleporation, personal black holes in the fifth dimension, enochian magick: etc. This is the work of Tim Rifat. TIM means Total Intent Manifest.

http://mindovermatter.ru/

Be careful. this is some of the most hardcore stuff you'll find. You may want to use basic page encoding because of the fancy fonts. There are dark entities that feed on fear, and by basic law of thermodynamics where energy travels from hot to cold there are ruthlessly negative illuminati vampires that feed on high vibration food sources, which is what you're being fattened up to become. I suggest balancing the positive and the negative, that way neither can drain you. This is also the method Thoth used to live for 16,000 years as ruler of Egypt. In the Emerald Tablets there is a daily exercise that involves the north and south pole and balancing the positive and negative energies.

Thoth said we die only because one pole is lost. Understand that all is love and duality, without which there would be no here or there. The only place in the universe where there is no duality is inside the black hole, the singularity, where everything is crunched up into a single point. Could be Rev 9 angel of the bottomless pit.

Lucifer refers to the fallen kings of babylon. It is the beasts of the world, the elite, the kings, the governments, that want to be worshipped in place of God, who is love. They are artificial systems of justice and karma because we do not properly love one another and help one another. Good and evil was our first fall, then came money, then tyranny. Malkuth has fallen three times from the Abyss to it's present location on the tree of life.

Psi-Lord Tim Rifat
    Tim Rifat is the worlds leading expert on Remote Viewing, Influencing, Psychic warfare and it's defences, offering a unique inside view of the world'…
  • I have to agree with vangelis that we need to change the system and these so called royal masters will fade away. Just as much as I can't stand their abuses and rumors of evil doing, I understand that humans are still mesmerized by an idea of a Queen or King. many of them don't get nor believe that these folks are or might be involved in everything that controls subjects. When the subjects change, so will the need or lack of for them.

Recent news from Canada about mass abuse and murder of many native children done in the name of Jesus by the church and with Queens blessings as has been suggested , will become the real headache for all in times to come.

• My friends appear to love this 

So please visit my facebook and comment

http://www.facebook.com/dave.stewart.503645

• Lightworker i think someone here on acc, provided a very good link about the royal family and why they are a threat around 2 months ago. I remember reading it, was v interesting. 

Unfortunately i do not have the links for it to give you as i did not save them; but im sure if you do a search on ACC articles its bound to come up somewhere!

• Duality it is called 

Light and dark

First 

Know the dark ( know your enemy and why)

Then you can move forward in light

This is why we do not respect Benjamin Fulford enough for exposing all this 

Thanks for inquiry

Namaste 

Dave

• why u care about the Royal families.. are they of any importance??

• Well Vagelis4VP

Yes exactly why I asked the question Thank you for your response and honest question

So can I ask you what you know about Royal families to begin with?

Say for instance 

Britain

German

Swedish

Spain

that will do for starters

I have just recently conducted research on all royal families and the history and I am over whelmed with disgust at what i find and what control thay have on our ill being

If you want to know more keep in touch with me and answer me honestly

Namaste

Dave

• thanks, but i dont want to know any more that i know about the Royal families, which is...... nothing...!!!

..in my book, there are no Royal families in this world.. there are the 'have's', and the 'have not's'... and usually the 'have not's' are supporting the 'have's'...

...and that's the way it has been for thousands of years on this rock... so, the real problem here, are the 'have not's' who support the 'have's'...to have what they have...

...and thus, i am more concerned about the majority of 'have not's' in what they do, than the minority of 'have's'...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great Reset
"The one thing that this mostly factual collation of data, has not mentioned, is the why...WHY...?? Creating the new paradigm...?? Why...?

Basically, the dark cabal commenced the process, in serious momentum, during the early 1970s....Indeed, the…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Thanks for that Drekx. Great info provided here. I also found this one not too long ago that was made by you as well that is almost the same as what you posted, but does not have a video. Ill post it right here for all to check out. Definitely a…"
9 hours ago
More…